OEM @ Sarasota National with JB and wedges!

You're single handedly making me question my personal putter dilema. Thank you sir!

That putter is amazing. The hole in the back didnt bother me at all and it didnt get caught in the fringe grass. Lag putting was the best Ive ever done period. It has three lines that are fantastic for alignment aid. Full OEM seal of approval and it has a place in my bag ASAP.

:bulgy-eyes:
That putter is amazing. The hole in the back didnt bother me at all and it didnt get caught in the fringe grass. Lag putting was the best Ive ever done period. It has three lines that are fantastic for alignment aid. Full OEM seal of approval and it has a place in my bag ASAP.

good stuff and a great course

Great shooting both of you!

Wish I could have stuck around an extra day to play with you yesterday.

I'm thinking about playing Sarasota National on Sunday and I'm just curious if it's worth playing instead of Waterlefe?

Both great courses.

Thanks. I really like Waterlefe, but I'm going to checkout Sarasota National Sunday after reading your guys thoughts I found in a few threads about this course.

Sounds like you guys had a blast. OEM Kevin is in love with the Hawt Sessy Ghost. Sounds like a show nuff winner buddy :thumb:

Good golfing too!

Back