Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont you hate when youre looking for something and cant find it? Can someone help me find the link to the thread or radio show where it talks about centershaft vs heelshafted putters and stuff

thanks

Dont you hate when youre looking for something and cant find it? Can someone help me find the link to the thread or radio show where it talks about centershaft vs heelshafted putters and stuff

thanks

You'll find it when you're not searching for it :wink: I tried doing a search for it too and can't seem to find it either :(

Nope, can't go to them either!! I'm running out of banks to bank with haa haa Bank of America left a really bad taste in my mouth and Citibank I wouldn't even bank with if they were the last bank on earth (I'm allllmost done with them, just have a Citibank credit card that I so need to get rid of).

Move your money to a credit union or a local bank. The big banks of this country are the spawns of Satan. B of A, Chase, Citibank, Wells. They all suck. If those were my only choices, I'd keep my money in shoe box.

Kevin

Move your money to a credit union or a local bank. The big banks of this country are the spawns of Satan. B of A, Chase, Citibank, Wells. They all suck. If those were my only choices, I'd keep my money in shoe box.

Kevin

Agreed on the Credit Union. Mine actually knows who I am when I call them. Hard to find these days.

Kevin

All this nonsense shmonsense happened right after I closed my credit union account at work too :(

My windshield looks like a disgusting love bug orgy that I can't even see through it. Damn these friggin bugs!

Love a client who opens a phone call with "I've been meaning to call you for a few weeks" and then proceeds to ask me if I can get him a preliminary design scope for a 1,000 seat performing arts hall AV system by tomorrow for his meeting with the owner tomorrow night. Um., N.O.?! (yea, wish I could have said that... ) But the sign in my office says it all

4622447620_5b33f06e39_m.jpg

I just turned the air on. It got up to 89° in the house today. We had the attic fan running but it got over 90° outside today. The next week is calling for more of the same with humidity to boot. Not Florida humidity but it still is bad enough!

I think I'll try to keep it between 78 and 80 and see how bad the bills are.

Official Rant of the Day Thread

Why does my body insist on waking up at 5:30am on a weekend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why does my body insist on waking up at 5:30am on a weekend?

Get yourself a puppy. I've been getting up at 12:30 and 4:30 lately! Every day!

Day 1 officially on vacation and I'm awake at 4:30am (7:30am back home).

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Rain. It sucks

someone musta slipped an a-hole magnet into my pocket... ive been dealing with them the whole day today... thank god i had a decent 9 holes to get my mind off of them

I hate yardwork!!!!!! The people who lived in the house before us were almost retired teachers with apparently entirely too much time on their hands..

I just want to rip everything up and put sod overtop! ARGH!

I hate yardwork!!!!!! The people who lived in the house before us were almost retired teachers with apparently entirely too much time on their hands..

they had a jacked up yard? lolz
or they had a great great yard... thats too hard to maintain?

they had a jacked up yard? lolz
or they had a great great yard... thats too hard to maintain?

The yard is stacked with all kinds of different ivy, crawling wtf's, and various flowers. It's also not so much WHAT is there, but simply how much of the yard is set up for garden. I might just start buying weed killer in bulk and accept a lack of growth in everything but my lawn hahaha

I am with you on the yard work it SUCKS!!! We have the same issues, too much garden which means crazy amounts of weeds and bugs and personally I would like to tear it all up. I hate nature.

Re: Official Rant of the Day Thread

I also hate the dentist! Guh.

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

Amen to that. Hate going to the dentist. I even found a female version and she still hurts me.

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

Re: Official Rant of the Day Thread

Flat tires suck! Especially in 90+ degrees with humidity and broken tools. I'm glad I have the redneck engineering degree.

you've always said you liked that?

Amen to that. Hate going to the dentist. I even found a female version and she still hurts me.

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

thats why there's AAA lol

Flat tires suck! Especially in 90+ degrees with humidity and broken tools. I'm glad I have the redneck engineering degree.

I am with you on the yard work it SUCKS!!! We have the same issues, too much garden which means crazy amounts of weeds and bugs and personally I would like to tear it all up. I hate nature.

a golfer that hates nature? ohhhh no... *plugs my ears*

my truck is still pffffft... the mechanic isnt gonna be here till wednesday... ugggh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back