Houses needed to rent during the ryder cup

User987

Reaction score
Handicap
We require 4 houses to rent during the ryder cup 2012. All houses must be within walking distance of eachother.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Bill

Not really sure this is the right place for this. Especially this far out. Perhaps a classified ad somewhere or checking with a travel agent.

Not really sure this is the right place for this. Especially this far out. Perhaps a classified ad somewhere or checking with a travel agent.

Sorry I just figured that golfers online here would know from past experience where to find ryder cup accommodation. It seems all the reasonably priced hotels are fully booked

Anyone?

Sorry I just figured that golfers online here would know from past experience where to find ryder cup accommodation. It seems all the reasonably priced hotels are fully booked

Anyone?

I tried to book a hotel in Elgin yesterday (Comfort Suites on Bushwood Dr. That is too ironic for words) and they said they aren't even taking reservations for 2012 yet to call back in Sept. because they only book 12 months out. That seems to be the policy for several the area hotels because I called several other hotels as well.

We have stayed in hotels during the ryder cup in the past but it doesn't compare to the experience when staying in a house or group of houses in one area.
We've decided the only way to make a ryder cup vacation is to book and stay in rented houses.

Still open to suggestions on where to find houses willing to take a short term lease.....

Like JB said, this may not be the best forum for that. Craigslist or even a house swap site will probably be your best bet. Good Luck

This is great and all but did I just get advertised and not know it lol

Back