The Memorial [spoilers]

Tiger hooks it into a fan, lol@ the slow mo replay hitting the dude.

Phil didn't either. Just sayin....

Yes he did. He was speaking with Golf Digest and the cameras were showing it. They want off the air before it was finished. Tiger said "Im Done".

Kind of odd since the cameras showed Phil speaking with the Golf Digest crew. When one is working to repair their image, the media is part of it. I dont think its a big deal, just surprised that since they talk about the guy's bathroom schedule and everything else he does, why not this.

how did he not see that coming at him?

How do you stand in the danger zone and not pay attention to these guys hitting bombs? Tiger should have given him a couple thousand for saving his ball from going back into the crap. Isnt there water back there?

Maybe they(as well as us) just took a break from the over analization of TW, I agree that it's not that big of a deal.

I want that Lexus supercar they keep showing in commercials.

If I saw a ball at a PGA event coming at me, I would cover the vital areas and hoped that it hits me. Great way to get an autograph and a great story to tell later.

I agree on the car!

Tiger is two for two in hitting fans. Craziness. Nice to see him interacting with the fans. If he keeps giving out gloves, he may be playing without one before the end of the round....haha

Rickie wearing the bright orange outfit today. U G L Y

Haha I was just wondering if he has 36 gloves in his bag. He's going to need them at the rate hes hitting fans lol

I get the school colors and all, but Rickie looks like a giant tangerine. At least give him the white belt so he goes with the creamsicle look.

Ricky Barnes pants are awesome.

There seem to be a lot of black scores so far today... are the pins tough or is the course drying out?

(edit: I am at work with no TV access)

I actually like his outfit today. Often times I think he wears his clothes too tight because he is trying to show off the results of his gym workouts but today I think his outfit is nice and fits right.

I agree. I dont care for his outfits on most days. But those pants are hawt

I'm actually starting to come around on this Fowler outfit...

This is too much orange. He looks like he should be a defendant in a courtroom!

This is too much orange. He looks like he should be a defendant in a courtroom!

Or perhaps on the highway picking things up...haha

Or perhaps on the highway picking things up...haha

lol I dont care for this outifts either but I gotta hand it to him if he can pull it off more power to him.

I'm fine with orange on orange if you break it up with a white hat/belt/shoes. With Rickie it's just complete overload.

well I gotta head out for a few hours, but I for one hope that Rickie "Bieber" Fowler wins the tourny. not cause of the bet just cause I like the kid. I also like most of his outfits but hate all of his hats!

Only 1 stroke separates them now. I am feeling pretty good right now. But Fowler is in great shape to birdie #3.

Back