Handicap
Golf
1171317930_sVgze-L-1.jpg

1171317954_m5cYi-L-1.jpg

1171318387_gFnr6-L-1.jpg

1171319076_kCbeC-L-1.jpg

1171319399_EKFPd-L-1.jpg

1171320286_7Z9mJ-L-1.jpg

nice booth. Zero Friction and Epoch are my two favorite tee brands out there. I like how they the Cowboys tees, notice they put them up top? hehe

nice booth. Zero Friction and Epoch are my two favorite tee brands out there. I like how they the Cowboys tees, notice they put them up top? hehe

I've used them both too. I like the Epoch better of the two. Plus I still have some with the THP logo on them. Maybe I'm a little biased?

I actually used some Zero Friction today for the first time and rather liked them.. durable i thought

I actually used some Zero Friction today for the first time and rather liked them.. durable i thought

I use these guys and the epochs. Difference is the epochs rarely bend and once they're ready to bend they snap which I kind of prefer. You're right thought the ZF's are durable but after a while they start looking like the offset tees.

Nice looking display, I use both of them. Some of the higher end courses around here provide tees and I usually just grab a handful of their tees when I play those courses. Most of them seem to favor Epoch over the Zero Friction. The Zero Friction can be a little tough to stick in the ground when the ground is very hard, other than that, both are good to me.

I know a lot of players on the PGA Tour use these tees, I have reviewed them before and I like them as well. They had a good booth and the staff was a lot of fun to talk to.

I used the XF tees for a bit...then Epoch came out and I havent looked back!

Ive used these before and did not like them. The little prongs start to get bent and deformed after a while and then the ball just falls off. No seal of approval for ZF tees.

Ive used these before and did not like them. The little prongs start to get bent and deformed after a while and then the ball just falls off. No seal of approval for ZF tees.

Oh SNAP!

To be fair, OEM likes and has used the Brush Tee. So his tee rating might be a little off. :alien:

Are they making balls too? Or are they just making a ring out of dozens of callaway balls?

To be fair, OEM likes and has used the Brush Tee. So his tee rating might be a little off. :alien:

This is true. And I still keep one or two somewhere in my bag just in case. haha

Speaking of the Brush Tee, where are the pics from the Brush Tee booth? mmhmm

hahahaha, someone bought me a brush tee pack, it had 3 brush tees, 1 for driver, 1 for 3 wood, and 1 for I have no clue what. and I have never taken them out. actually, I should send them to Kevin.

This is true. And I still keep one or two somewhere in my bag just in case. haha

Its because you were the only one buying them , they prob couldnt afford a booth. I bet their sales were good in the first year when wives were buying these as stocking stuffers.

Are they making balls too? Or are they just making a ring out of dozens of callaway balls?

We reviewed them on the home page.

Did not see a Brush Tee booth. Perhaps the dental convention was at the same time...hehe

hahahaha, someone bought me a brush tee pack, it had 3 brush tees, 1 for driver, 1 for 3 wood, and 1 for I have no clue what. and I have never taken them out. actually, I should send them to Kevin.

Its because you were the only one buying them , they prob couldnt afford a booth. I bet their sales were good in the first year when wives were buying these as stocking stuffers.

lmao there is actually one of them that works really well with the 3W. Try it.

We reviewed them on the home page.

Did not see a Brush Tee booth. Perhaps the dental convention was at the same time...hehe

haha maybe that explains the dentist over at the Titlesit booth?

Whats a "a while" to you? several rounds? I know I've have used some for at least that long, which is great compared to a wood tee that might last one hit?

Wood tees dont break on driver swings if you know how the trick to putting them in the ground.
Whats a "a while" to you? several rounds? I know I've have used some for at least that long, which is great compared to a wood tee that might last one hit?

Ive seen these ones get bent up pretty badly and I have also had trouble placing the ball on them.

Well Ive seen these last several rounds and as few as several shots. Look, Im not a big fan of them and like One-T said, since finding the Epoch tees Ive stopped using these and dont see myself ever using them again.

All the ZF packages look like they have one tee in them with a stopper of some sort for inserting to a uniform height, is that a future offering? haven't seen that from them before...

All the ZF packages look like they have one tee in them with a stopper of some sort for inserting to a uniform height, is that a future offering? haven't seen that from them before...

Nevermind I see on their site it's called "lock & drive"

They sure came in handy during launch monitor testing at the Spring Outing last year. They did seem to be the perfect height for me!

I love ZF tees! They are only tees I use!

Back