Qatar Masters [Spoilers]

TC

Keg Thrower
Reaction score
Handicap
Pretty decent field on the Euro Tour this weekend. Steve Stricker going across the pond to compete. I'll be interested to see how he plays. Can Martin Kaymer keep up the momentum?

John Daly and Sergio together for the first 2 rounds , should be entertaining.

PS Casey is gonna make it two in a row.

I am going to have to say Kaymer has a good chance here. but, I havent really checked out the field.

John Daly and Sergio together for the first 2 rounds , should be entertaining.

PS Casey is gonna make it two in a row.

Yeah, I agree with everything you say.

I think it's awesome that Paul Casey wins on a Montguntery designed course. Thanks for the snubbin' Colin, lol

Yeah, I agree with everything you say.

I think it's awesome that Paul Casey wins on a Montguntery designed course. Thanks for the snubbin' Colin, lol

Yah it was pretty much the best FU he could give hehe.

I've become a bigger and bigger fan on the Euro tour, mostly for the fact its nice to watch the tournament at the buttcrack of dawn when I have nothing better to do , instead of wasting an entire afternoon watching stupid R11 commercials. CBS is ..... Watch Phil hit, watch Tiger 20 shots back miss a putt, watch the random leader hit.......commercial break. Rinse and repeat for 4+ hours.

I've become a bigger and bigger fan on the Euro tour, mostly for the fact its nice to watch the tournament at the buttcrack of dawn when I have nothing better to do , instead of wasting an entire afternoon watching stupid R11 commercials. CBS is ..... Watch Phil hit, watch Tiger 20 shots back miss a putt, watch the random leader hit.......commercial break. Rinse and repeat for 4+ hours.

haha, I can see where you're coming from. On the coverage we get of the PGA, it has to keep going back to the studio for the crazy amount of commercial breaks by the US networks.

I like this tournament field, hoping for a good one.

It really does seem that way JRod, the coverage of A Kim Sunday was just stupid. He was in the "featured" group and we went about an hour and a half without seeing him hit a shot because he fell slightly. TW was stinking it up and we saw all of his shots, that's just crazy.

haha, I can see where you're coming from. On the coverage we get of the PGA, it has to keep going back to the studio for the crazy amount of commercial breaks by the US networks.

Amen brother, its out of control.

Tiger sells boys! I don't like the coverage either but it's what makes $$$ and it's what advertisers want. I also watch a lot more Euro golf b/c it's on early and b/c there are less ad breaks.

The field here is stacked and there's a lot of good golfers/characters who seem to be in good form.

Lol @ characters

From the iPhone.

haha, JD = character. IJP = character. I would call them golfers but they both have thin skin.

haha, JD = character. IJP = character. I would call them golfers but they both have thin skin.

IJP= #12. Please stop calling him by his initials and use #12. Thank you.

hahaha....I am sure these guys love to hate twitter

They just blast each other on it too. I guess #12 is more thin skinned then I thougth he was lol

And people wonder why soccer doesn't get much airtime in the United States. Networks don't like having 50 consecutive minutes of no commercials.

With getting up at 3:15 for work I am loving the euro tour coverage, and playing euro fantasy golf makes it even more fun

Watch every morning on the weekend,GC does a great job with the euro tour.I like that english chap who announces as well, the older guy, Renton something I believe.

The Goose has started well on a course he likes. 3 under leads the field, and the conditions are very tricky! The wind is blowing and players are really struggling out there.

Some others - Westwood +1 (sounds bad but isn't too far away!), Ian Poultry LEVEL (was +2 at one point), Steve Stricker +4 (76 today, really struggling to get to grips with the conditions).

The Goose has started well on a course he likes. 3 under leads the field, and the conditions are very tricky! The wind is blowing and players are really struggling out there.

Some others - Westwood +1 (sounds bad but isn't too far away!), Ian Poultry LEVEL (was +2 at one point), Steve Stricker +4 (76 today, really struggling to get to grips with the conditions).

3 straight rounds over par for #1. Where's Kaymer at the moment?

Good to see #12 hanging in there, Id hate to see him fall further behind the top players.

3 straight rounds over par for #1. Where's Kaymer at the moment?

Currently +1 through 8 holes. It's tough out there!

Good to see #12 hanging in there, Id hate to see him fall further behind the top players.

I'm sure he'll b*tch about the conditions on twitter. The guy is a complete softy, I guess that belt buckle logo is indicative of his fortitude, lol

Currently +1 through 8 holes. It's tough out there!

It must be for sure.

Back