Qatar Masters [Spoilers]

Late in the afternoon, par is looking good. Out of the whole field.....9 players under par.

boy is it windy out there today.

Stricker looks like he is struggling a bit. Kaymer even more. Westwood is looking good to retain the number one spot at this point. If Stricker doesn't win, I'm pulling for Karlsson.

stricker didn't look to good, when's the last time he's played a euro tour event?

kaymer shot a +5 77 today. i guess he is human after all, at least temporarily

IJP= #12. Please stop calling him by his initials and use #12. Thank you.

So what happens when he moves from that position? Does he merely become the next number he's assigned?

stricker didn't look to good, when's the last time he's played a euro tour event?

kaymer shot a +5 77 today. i guess he is human after all, at least temporarily

I'm sure the commentary team mentioned it was 95, the last time Stricker played a 'regular' Euro event. Kinda showed today, unfortunately!

Watching the highlights right now. There are some real wild shots from the worlds top players! Some of them are really struggling to play punch shots and control distance. I guess these questions don't get asked of them too often.

Stricker looks like he is struggling a bit. Kaymer even more. Westwood is looking good to retain the number one spot at this point. If Stricker doesn't win, I'm pulling for Karlsson.

So much for the Westwood comment. He missed the cut. But unless Kaymer goes crazy, he should retain #1. Daly made a nice comeback. Would be cool to see him make a run, although there's about a 99% chance he blows up in the next two days.

Is it just me or does Westwood's missed eagle putt to make the cut on 18 pretty much some up his career so far?

So what happens when he moves from that position? Does he merely become the next number he's assigned?

Yep. We'll call him #13 next.

Does anyone notice that the european swings look more homemade? And the american swings look more technical?

Both are producing great results

Aiken looks like a Fowler copy Cat today.

I have always pronounced this ka-TAR, but they are pronouncing it 'cutter'. Interesting change to say the least growing up surrounded by geography classes.

Yeah, i noticed this during the world cup bidding fiasco a couple of months ago. I had a middle east geography and 2 semesters of arabic in college (most of which i don't remember) and i always thought it was pronounced Ku-tar (long k-q sound, very very short a sound, short t, short a, short r), so when all the gasbags were pronouncing it cutter i was like "whoa, wait a minute"; i remember kornheiser on his radio show clarifying after 5 minutes of pronouncing it cutter "save your emails and phone calls, we know it looks like ka-tar but they're very clear that it's pronounced cutter, don't ask me why"

Aiken looks like a Fowler copy Cat today.

He just needs to learn how to win, playing some nice golf so far too.

Good win from a RC vice captain. Bjorn looked so comfortable out there, never troubled despite Quiros putting up some good numbers.

Back