Bridgestone E7 And Srixon AD333

mbgolf

Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone playing or has played these balls And if so what do you think about them in comparison And do ya think they would fit 105 SS. Ive heard a couple people talking bout these and just wanted to here some feedback because I may switch from my gamer v2. Thanks!

Click on the big yellow banner above and B-fit by Bridgestone, they will set you straight. Let us know what they recommend.

I've used them both, both are good balls, however there is more to finding the proper ball for you than SS-x = Ball -y. The E7's main selling point is that it promotes a lower trajectory. So if you fight a moonball (Which I have at times) it is work a look) AD333 is like many balls in the ~$20 range, a good durable ball that while it doesn't do any one thing great it does most thing acceptable. Just my opinion your results may vary

Click on the big yellow banner above and B-fit by Bridgestone, they will set you straight. Let us know what they recommend.

Actually I did yesterday and they recomended the E7 thats why I was asking for feedback from folks that had played it. Also the srixon site recomended the AD333 because I was looking for lower priced balls.

I think you'll balloon the AD333. At your SS you need a better ball.

Actually I did yesterday and they recomended the E7 thats why I was asking for feedback from folks that had played it. Also the srixon site recomended the AD333 because I was looking for lower priced balls.

For your swingspeed I would prefer E7.
The overall compressions are E7 =103 and AD333 =77 (way too soft .. or maybe good for very cold days).

E7 is on of the best balls off the driver (loooong and straight). Short game is good, but not to compare to RX, E5.
Feel of E7 is much firmer than E6, AD333, RXS. The ball holds the line very well.

For your swingspeed I would prefer E7.
The overall compressions are E7 =103 and AD333 =77 (way too soft .. or maybe good for very cold days).

E7 is on of the best balls off the driver (loooong and straight). Short game is good, but not to compare to RX, E5.
Feel of E7 is much firmer than E6, AD333, RXS. The ball holds the line very well.

For reference my ss is 102

I played both the E7 and AD333 extensively for the past 1.5 years. The E7 was great off the tee but I felt lacked feel on approach shots and around the greens. The AD333 was a solid all around ball. I found myself gravitating toward the AD333 after some time. The lower ball flight is nice but what I needed was a swing change and I'm working hard on this now.

I would not use compression as a guide line for ball selection. Golf balls have come a long way and compression is no longer a single determining factor for ball performance or characteristics.

After my E7/AD333 trials I tried some other balls and I switched to the wilson c:25 last season. Great feel with irons and around the green and I "perceive" no distance loss off the tee. I believe the wilson balls are rated low, low compression ( < 50 ). Not selling you a Wilson balls, just pointing out that thinking outside the box ( OMG, a wilson ball, LOL ) may yield some satisfying results.

In a nut shell, try them on the course. I usually switch balls every couple holes when testing. Dont go into it with any pre-conceived ideas and have fun !

Definitely two different balls. If you are looking for the lower flight of the E7, you may be disappointed in the AD333. The AD333 does feel a lot nicer and will respond better around the green than the E7. AD333 plays closer to the E5 if you want to compare it to a B-Stone ball.

I think you'll balloon the AD333. At your SS you need a better ball.

Agreed. Go with the Trispeed or Z-Star. I personally like the Callaway Tour i. just straight tour i.
However, I do have plans to game the B330-RX this summer

I just posted about an actual ball fitting I had yesterday with the Cleveland/Srixon rep using a launch monitor. I was fitted to a Bridgestone B330RX via phone call with Bridgestone not too long ago and have been playing them. I love the spin around the green! I felt like I wasn't getting any extra distance off the tee but chaulked it up to colder temps.

I was lucky enough to hit every ball Srixon makes 3 times and then the Bridgestone. I had 3 actual readings for each ball. The Trispeed came out on top over the Z-Star, Bridgestone B330RX, etc. The worse ball for me was surprisingly the lady Srixon. There was an average of about 16 yards difference in that ball and the Trispeed for me. The Trispeed was about 11 yards longer than the high priced balls. I did well with the AD333 too but not quite as well as the Trispeed. The fitter recommended the TriSpeed Tour because there is more spin around the green with that one. I would love to do the same with the Bridgestone balls one day as they are really great balls.

My swing speed is much lower than yours so I'm not trying to say the TriSpeed ball is best for you. I'm just saying that seeing actual numbers with different balls was eye opening for me. I need every yard I can get off the tee!

The Trispeed is a really good, all around ball. The AD333 is one of those balls that just doesn't excel at anything except price. It doesn't have amazing feel, it doesn't having amazing spin, it doesn't have amazing distance. The Trispeed is a great distance ball that also feels good and spins enough to get the job done. The Z-Star is similar, but harder and lower launching. Honestly, if Srixon made the Trispeed in yellow, that's the ball I'd be playing.

If there's a difference between the Trispeed Tour and the Z-Star, I can't detect it. I know the materials are different, but I could hit 10 shots at random and not tell you which ball is which.

Solely on personal preference, I would take the e7 long before the Srixon, although my swing speed is higher than yours. With that said, the price is awfully right with the Srixon at over 10 dollars less (if you can find a 2 for 30 deal) and the ball functions just fine.

I'd say if you want to worry about performance, expect to pay for it. If you want a deal, I personally don't mind playing the ad333 and I have a 110+ SS and a pretty darn high launch angle. You might want to check out the TaylorMade Burner ball.. Price point is about right.

The E7 is definently gonna be my ball. Played it other day and this ball was plenty long off driver good feel off iron shots and with my steep swing and lots of spin I was stopping this ball on a dime within 100 yds even backed up a couple a few inches! The ball putts great as well just a tad hard feeling. This ball is one of the best 3 peice performance balls ive found and for 26 bucks its my new ball!

Last edited:
Back