The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a backhoe truck but only use that on flat slopes. Most of the work is done by hand. I volunteered to do the manual labor so I could get away from my computer for 16 weeks. Nothing like having to cover 74,000 acres in 3-4 months. :)

imagine how much that would suck without THP, haha!

Oh, and last year I went digging crazy. Close to 350 holes in 4 months.

next time use a shovel and not a 2 iron DG lol
Digging through 14 inches of rock by hand is a pain in the arse.

fcaf4706.jpg

At least I got to have some fun with this ferral horse that was getting territorial with me.

5534878e.jpg

Oh, and last year I went digging crazy. Close to 350 holes in 4 months.

do you bury anything in them? you know, leave a dirt guy trademark?

imagine how much that would suck without THP, haha!

Yup. I take frequent breaks and check often. I'm in the middle of nowhere and still get reception with my Droid.

do you bury anything in them? you know, leave a dirt guy trademark?

Not yet. I heard about a guy that did though. They redug some of his pits to check his work and found TP and the nastyness associated with it. I don't think he's with the agency anymore.

Not yet. I heard about a guy that did though. They redug some of his pits to check his work and found TP and the nastyness associated with it. I don't think he's with the agency anymore.

ooooo, that's nasty. i was thinking that maybe you could leave a ball mark or a tee or something.

btw, i almost got dirt guy'd the other day on the course, i could hear that sucker whizz right by!

ooooo, that's nasty. i was thinking that maybe you could leave a ball mark or a tee or something.

btw, i almost got dirt guy'd the other day on the course, i could hear that sucker whizz right by!

Nice, did you pull a Matrix move to get out of the way or just get lucky to be missed? I still have a little knot on my head and most of it has healed, only a small scab now.

my parents are already harvesting veggies outta my garden... lol

Nice, did you pull a Matrix move to get out of the way or just get lucky to be missed? I still have a little knot on my head and most of it has healed, only a small scab now.

nah man, i barely had time to cover up. i just don't know what's so embarrassing about yelling fore! i do it if i have to, hell, tiger does it 2-3 times per round.

nah man, i barely had time to cover up. i just don't know what's so embarrassing about yelling fore! i do it if i have to, hell, tiger does it 2-3 times per round.

i like yelling fore even if its not anywhere near anyone

....we, your forefathers, were brought forth upon a most excellent adventure conceived by our new friends, Bill... and Ted. These two great gentlemen are dedicated to a proposition which was true in my time, just as it's true today. Be excellent to each other. And... PARTY ON, DUDES!

Why is coffee so delicious first thing in the morning. I have my routine which is wake up and come into the office. GG and Ellie usually stay in bed for an extra 30 minutes though. When she gets up, I feed Ellie and then make my cup of coffee. By the time it is ready, I just cannot wait to start drinking it.

By the time it is done, I often ponder about cup #2. I never really drink a second cup, but it sounds so good.

see, i don't know if it's the coffee for me or the routine. my morning routine is pretty important and pretty much has been the same way for the past 6 years. as far as the 2nd cup goes, i never do it, it makes for a lousy day for me.

"happy gil'fore'"

hahaha... ive got nothing

i love coffee as long as its light and sweet... but i dont drink it every day... i dont need more things amping me up... i have ADD as it is... lol

I wish I had the ambition to get out of bed and have time for coffee. I usually roll out of bed 10 minutes before work and shove some breakfast down my throat as I'm walking out the door. Once I'm up and going I really don't have any desire for that caffeine kick.

I hate being sunburnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back