Official US Open Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or perhaps it has nothing to do with teh swearing or temper tantrums (which really have only been mildly toned down) and the root of his issue is the fact that he cant tee off. Or maybe he needs to visit a Waffle House.

i like your simple, yet awesome, observations! honestly, i think the guy's sexually frustrated.

but the return to Buddhism and his magic bracelet should block that out for him

i like your simple, yet awesome, observations! honestly, i think the guy's sexually frustrated.

Tiger speaking to the media. He just said "What up TC" and winked....wtf. what does that mean

Or perhaps it has nothing to do with teh swearing or temper tantrums (which really have only been mildly toned down) and the root of his issue is the fact that he cant tee off. Or maybe he needs to visit a Waffle House.

I will gladly treat him to Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner at the Waffle House.

I will gladly treat him to Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner at the Waffle House.

Will you say after the fact "Ill have what hes having and had"?

hahah he just said "thats none of your business" to the British guy

Tiger speaking to the media. He just said "What up TC" and winked....wtf. what does that mean

that's just a little something that we have on the "underground" scene!

Will you say after the fact "Ill have what hes having and had"?

you need to take your show on the road!

Tiger says his game is better than two weeks ago. Also says that Dustin Johnson is "stupid long"

lol oh my this is getting good

I think he said that last year after DJ drove into his group during a practice round at a tourney last year. I think it was the second shot on a 600 some odd yard Par 5.

Wonder if any of Tiger's cubs have said that about him?
Tiger says his game is better than two weeks ago. Also says that Dustin Johnson is "stupid long"

In 2000 was the same hole (#2) converted to a long Par 4 instead of a short par 5, or was it another hole?

I love how Phil's already saying some greens are un-hittable, should be a very interesting week of golf!

Watching the 2000 highlights on the Golf Channel earlier, I am sure they mentioned that #2 was changed to a Par 4 for the tournament than as well.

Our US Open Preview show will be up this afternoon for everybody. We have our picks and of course a lot of fun. I think you guys will love this show.

Cant say I agree with Tiger misses the cut. His driver is a problem, no doubt, but he does not need his driver at pebble. Especially with the fairways this quick, as all the pros are saying.

In 2000 was the same hole (#2) converted to a long Par 4 instead of a short par 5, or was it another hole?

I love how Phil's already saying some greens are un-hittable, should be a very interesting week of golf!

Hole Number 2 will once again be a par 4.
They also watered the greens today for the first time in weeks after so many pro's complained about the speed.
ZERO chance of precipitation over the weekend too.

Somebody may have mentioned him already but I'm waiting on Nick Watney to break through at a major, and this seems like a good venue for him. California kid, good putter, long, straight, etc. Realize he's coming off a MC but he's my darkhorse

no doubt gonna be a great weekend of golf!

Here are the latest odds/round predictions for the US Open

Lucas Glover, 69-64-70-73–276
Phil Mickelson, 69-70-69-70–278
David Duval, 67-70-70-71–278
Ricky Barnes, 67-65-70-76–278
Tiger Woods, 74-69-68-69–280
Soren Hansen, 70-71-70-69–280
Hunter Mahan, 72-68-68-72—280

Ross Fisher, 70-68-69-72–279

just a few more minutes and they're off!

very excited for this to start. I love the US Open. I also like the fact that it is on the west coast so the coverage goes later into the night.

very excited for this to start. I love the US Open. I also like the fact that it is on the west coast so the coverage goes later into the night.

Agreed. That is really the only TV time I can get these days. After everybody else is sleeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back