The Oven - Nike Golf R&D

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
great write up and behind the scences view, must have been an amazing experience! thanks GG!

awesome write up GG! i can't imagine how awstruck i'd be at that joint. i just want to say thanks for sharing an experience like that with us mere mortals.

Great article GG!! The pictures were great, but adding in verbal feedback just puts the icing on the cake. One day I'll grace those hallways.... one day :D

If you ever need someone to go there and verify this, I will volunteer. Not that GG didnt do a very fantastic writeup, which it was, I just want to go SO bad.

I am glad you all enjoyed the write up. I had so much to write it was hard to put it into something small enough to keep everyone's attention. It was a truly incredible experience and I feel so fortunate to have had the chance to go there.

I felt like I was there while I read your article not to mention the videos and pictures you had put up along the way.

What a fantastic journey that was. I'm really glad you had a chance to experience that.

Thanks for the all of the great pictures and this article GG. You really made it feel like I was right there. That wall of clubs is just awesome.

Thanks for the all of the great pictures and this article GG. You really made it feel like I was right there. That wall of clubs is just awesome.

They have something like that in the second building too. I could have spent hours looking at all the clubs too it's so interesting to see the evolution of the clubs and the technology.

Back