Bridgestone does it right!!!

White Rhino and others,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences and your appreciation for Bridgestone Golf with this forum. It is feedback like this that really drives the guys in the field. As you can imagine, being on the road away from family and friends isn't always the easiest thing to do, but these guys/gals do it because they believe in the importance of ball-fitting and want to improve enjoyment of the game for as many as possible. Thanks again for the feedback. It's nice to know that ball-fitting is making a real difference in your game.

Like I said previously bstonerjk, if Perry did not go the extra mile then I would not have reason to post what I did here. As a salesman I appreciated the time and effort he put in with me, a total stranger. It shows he is a good person and for that I wanted to recognize him here, among golfers, people who would appreciate and understand what a nice gesture this was.

The general consensus is Perry is awesome. Really, without exception all of our fitters I've met are genuinely concerned with helping out other golfers. Perry is one of the best. Bridgestone assured me that he would receive appropriate recognition internally, as well.

TC, thanks for the kinds words too. You guys make it easy to want to do my job. Let us know how the RX performs for you.

Last edited:
The general consensus is Perry is awesome. Really, without exception all of our fitters I've met are genuinely concerned with helping out other golfers. Perry is one of the best. Bridgestone assured me that he would receive appropriate recognition internally, as well.

Awesome bstonerjk that is wonderful news to me!!!

TC, thanks for the kinds words too. You guys make it easy to want to do my job. Let us know how the RX performs for you.

i will man, and i still think that we live way to close to each other not to get together one day!!!!

Awesome bstonerjk that is wonderful news to me!!!

i know how much it meant to you rhino, and i also know that you are jazz'd that perry's getting a shout out!

thanks for all that you do too! i just went through the B-fit fitting again this morning and had a lovely chat with a fella named blane. we've decided that i need to test drive the b330 rx. you guys are on to something fantastic, and it's people like yourself and blane that make it what it is.

tc, a friend who I would guess is of equal skill level to you plays those and loves them. Give them a shot!!!

i know how much it meant to you rhino, and i also know that you are jazz'd that perry's getting a shout out!

Hey when you do good you should be recognized... when you do poorly you should also be regocnized but in a different way.. I would of burned that rep you dealt with big time cause that was just wrong!!

tc, a friend who I would guess is of equal skill level to you plays those and loves them. Give them a shot!!!

i'll be picking some up this afternoon, oh yeah! with the newly shafted 22's!

i will man, and i still think that we live way to close to each other not to get together one day!!!!

Just dont let him bring his brother. It will be embarrassing...haha

Just dont let him bring his brother. It will be embarrassing...haha

i love being embarrassed by good golfers! i love seeing great golf shots. but we really should hook up sometime.

Glad to hear you had such a great experience, WR.

Bridgestone has done more to help me pick the best equipment for my game than any other company with their ball fitting. I truly feel 10x more confident addressing the e5 than I do with any other ball, even the premiums. I just feel like the ball is out of the equation. If I put a good strike on it, I know what it's going to do (and I like what it does :act-up:).

Glad to hear you had such a great experience, WR.

Bridgestone has done more to help me pick the best equipment for my game than any other company with their ball fitting. I truly feel 10x more confident addressing the e5 than I do with any other ball, even the premiums. I just feel like the ball is out of the equation. If I put a good strike on it, I know what it's going to do (and I like what it does :act-up:).

I do as well hawk ( with the e6) I am always tossing pro v1s to my buddies when I find them on the course. They look at me like I am nuts for giving up such a good ball. It doesnt matter to me, the confidence is the key. Which is why I am going to get 5-10 dozen soon ( gotta stock up for the outing!!! )

I also give found balls to my playing partners and get the same reaction. I even found an e6 the other day and passed it off. I know it's a good ball, but it's not my ball.

you could of sent it to me! See if I send you any e5s now!!

Haha, you got me there! I will keep a special WR e6 spot in my bag should I find any more ;)

aww how nice. We since you did for me that I will create a e5 spot for you should I find any as well.

before you ask tc I will look for b330rxs balls for you too :D

Had a similar experience at a Bridgestone ball fitting - after all the measurements, etc they told me I could either stick with the Pro V1 like I've been playing for years or switch to their 330 or the 330s. Obviously they would prefer I did the latter, but didn't really press it - which actually makes me more inclined to try Bridgestone at some point. I HATE a hard sell.

aww how nice. We since you did for me that I will create a e5 spot for you should I find any as well.

before you ask tc I will look for b330rxs balls for you too :D

make that the b330rx rhino and you've got a deal!!

TC, we definitely need to play. July frees up for me after the 10th. Besides getting up to your neck of the woods that time of the summer is usually a nice respite from the steaminess in G-Vegas. JB, i'm sure my bro will love to tee it up with some THPers, even if he'd wax me by 10 or 15 shots.

I just found out that the ball fitting truck will be at the John Deere Classic in my city this July. I'm super excited since I will be marshaling at the tourney during the Pro-Am until 2pm. bstonerjk said that they will probably have some Bridgestone drivers there for ball testing, which is a double bonus for me. I haven't had the chance to swing one of them yet.

TC, we definitely need to play. July frees up for me after the 10th. Besides getting up to your neck of the woods that time of the summer is usually a nice respite from the steaminess in G-Vegas. JB, i'm sure my bro will love to tee it up with some THPers, even if he'd wax me by 10 or 15 shots.

i'm always around and would be more than happy to treat you to a cooler day off. i swear, upstate SC might be the hottest area in the south, don't know how you do it.

Upstate SC Feels like heaven compared to Columbia, SC, where I spent 4-years in college and 2 summers working in minor league baseball. it truly is the armpit of the south. Hotter than hell and humidity than you can cut with a knife. Greenville is about 5-8 degrees cooler than there on average. Lets set something up. Maybe we can talk JB and GolferGal into a trip up here.

Back