Minnesota Nutcase

Edjaz32483

Reaction score
Handicap
I must be a nutcase residing in MN and being THIS addicted to the game! Soon, I hope my firm will be opening an office in San Antonio, which would afford me the opportunity to work on the game year round as I've dreamed for years.

Job is quite flexible when things are moderate to slow, so I get about 60-70 rounds a summer in up here. Always trying to improve, and always competing with myself. I happened across this page, and thought this might be a good place to meet some fellow golfers in our landlocked icy frozen tundra of the north.

Happy to be here!
Ed

welcome aboard nutcase Ed! :D

Welcome to THP. You came at a nice time, we have 2 great contests going on right now for the US Open.

Welcome to THP, enjoy!

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'll check out these contests you are referring to.

Hello and :welcome:

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

:welcome: You are the first nutcase here, and it was about time!

Welcome to THP, Ed. Which part of Minnesota are you from? I live just across the border in Sioux Falls, SD.

EDIT: Forget that question, I'm an idiot and didn't READ your info. Eden Prairie...heck I'm up for a road trip, got any great courses up that way?

Welcome to THP, Ed! Hopefully the weather up there gets better, all my dealers up that way have been complaining for a week about the rain now.

Welcome to THP, Ed!

Hello and Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the forum! I visit your area a couple times a year. I also head up to Rochester sometimes.

welcome to THP! good luck with the job transfer, i hope that works out well for you.

Welcome to THP, Ed. Which part of Minnesota are you from? I live just across the border in Sioux Falls, SD.

EDIT: Forget that question, I'm an idiot and didn't READ your info. Eden Prairie...heck I'm up for a road trip, got any great courses up that way?

We've got a ton of great courses here in the Twin Cities... of note might be Hazeltine, which is a PGA tour stop. Unfortunately, getting onto that course requires something of a miracle. There are plenty of great courses though. My home track is The Legends Club in Prior Lake. www.legendsgc.com

Welcome to THP, Ed! Hopefully the weather up there gets better, all my dealers up that way have been complaining for a week about the rain now.

The rain is unbearable. I'm supposed to play tomorrow (Thursday 6/17), and I'm not sure if the weather will permit. June has been more like late March/April than it has been like June. The very disappointing part is that the summer solstice is coming up and all of our long daylight hours have been burned away by the rain. I concur with your dealers... I'm ticked at the rain we've had in June especially. I've had to play in the rain 6 times already this year, just bad timing, but still frustrating none the less.

Welcome to the forum! I visit your area a couple times a year. I also head up to Rochester sometimes.

Let me know next time you're in town with 5 hours of free time, we'll get a round in.

Back