THP & Cobra US Open Contest

Thank you THP for the opportunity! I'm excited to see how this week turns out.

Thank you THP and cobra for the great, and superbly generous contest! I would love to try out that fairway wood, in 3, 5 or both!

Great contest, THP and Cobra. Count me in. I could use a new 3-wood in the bag... and I think that one would do the trick!

Good luck everybody. Midnight EST is the deadline to get your entries in.

hey gray, when i win one of these beauties i'll be sure to take it to fla with me for the outing, i'll let you keep it in your room so you can sleep better, ahahaha

:rofl:

Mine's in!

hey gray, when i win one of these beauties i'll be sure to take it to fla with me for the outing, i'll let you keep it in your room so you can sleep better, ahahaha

haha. That is hilarous!

I can't wait to post my pics once this one closes.

haha. That is hilarous!

I can't wait to post my pics once this one closes.

sorry bro, you don't have a chance, this isn't a putter contest, haha.

sorry bro, you don't have a chance, this isn't a putter contest, haha.

Yeah, you have a good point there. Better not get my hopes up at all. What if I promise to putt with it for a round?

You know Old Gray and _JL_ are crossing all their fingers and toes haha.

So when will people start talking about their picks? I want to know what everybody picked?

So when will people start talking about their picks? I want to know what everybody picked?

Tomorrow? Sometime after 12:00 am EST? hehe

i'll spill the beans, i'm sure no one will go with my fourth pick. i went with phil, villegas, westwood (the ultimate darkhorse), and geoff ogilvy. i don't know why i went with ogilvy, he's not been super great lately but i think that he might do well, and let's be honest, you have to take a shot to win the contest, b/c we all know that lefties gonna pull this one out.

My picks were kinda a hodgepodge. I don't have any reasoning for my picks... just being my normal, different self.

Ian Poulter
Phil Mickelson
Ben Crane
Ernie Els

Phil Mickelson (in it to win it)
Hunter Mahan (always under par and making money)
Camilo Villegas
Justin Rose (I think his iron play and accuracy will help w/ a potential top 10)

Phil Mickelson (in it to win it)
Hunter Mahan (always under par and making money)
Camilo Villegas
Justin Rose (I think his iron play and accuracy will help w/ a potential top 10)

Justin Rose has potential for the top 10, but it wont be in teh US Open, because he is not in it.

Justin Rose has potential for the top 10, but it wont be in teh US Open, because he is not in it.
Hahaha (oops) , is it to late to revise that?

Tiger, Furyk, Poulter, Donald

Who do you think was chosen more, Poulter or Villegas?

After seeing how terrible Poulter shot last week...I have to go with Villegas.

Back