Which touring pro would you like to have as a THP forum member?

No doubt in my mind, John Daly. Unlike most of the pros, John would speak his mind and not worry about being politically correct. Most pros would be too careful not to offend anyone, and thus say very little.

Yeah, clearly John cares little about the public based on his ridiculous behavior over the last 2 years and even more so ridiculous even by his standards over the last 2 months.

Daly would spend alot of time in the penalty box and be banned within a week!

Bubba Watson would be cool, he seems like an oddball and would fit right in

Phil Mickelson would fit right in because he likes to tinker with his equipment and try new things.
Freddy Couples would be great just because he's so cool.
Peter Jacobson would have us all rolling.
Lee Trevino would be a hoot as well.
Brittany Lincicome would be a good fit here too - everyone likes her.

How about Brad Faxon, Judy Rankin, and Tom Watson, oh and on from the grave, Bobby Jones- that guy would have been blogging hall of famer, he loved to write and was so well versed in a broad variety of subjects

Johnny Miller, so we could listen to him tell us how magnificent he was and how much better he would be with modern equipment.

Johnny Miller, so we could listen to him tell us how magnificent he was and how much better he would be with modern equipment.

I thought he was already here?! Oh wait a minute, that's at a couple other places!

ok, graeme mcdowell's now on my list. the dude just has class, he's fun, he's witty, and apparently he likes to take his buddies our for a drink after a win, i like that.

LPGA- Christina Kim (she may never shut up but at least she'd be entertaining)
PGA- Phil (always a good quote and seems to have a lot of knowledge in many different areas)
Champions- Freddy Couples (any dude that plays sockless and has women of all ages after him has to be good)

I agree with these but I would add Tom Watson. The man is just pure class.

Back