The New Shoes Thread

those are the best looking shoes i've seen in a while coughlin! i love the simplistic nature of them. great pics too!

Best thing about these adipures is that they are so comfortable.

I love the all white look. Very classy!

My new miadidas powerband 3.0s:

th_Sideview.jpg

th_Topview.jpg

th_Bottomview.jpg

Sorry for the finger in the first picture. I have my initials stiched in near the ankle and, quite frankly, I enjoy my privacy on the internet where psychos may abound.

The colors are white/navy blue/scout metallic.

Best thing about these adipures is that they are so comfortable.

Tried on a pair of these the other day. VERY comfortable. They are on my short list for new shoes. The white looks cool but I need black. I attract dirt.

I was able to wear my new 3.0s yesterday for a quick 9 holes. Very comfortable. I am going to need to get used to the feeling though; it felt as if the shoe was distributing more weight towards my heels when I took my normal stance. A couple more outings with them and it will feel normal.

IMG_0184.jpg

My new Ecco's, My old Adidas Tour Metals, and my new 360 4.0's.

I was going to get the Adipure's because I love the look but I found the 4.0s to be more comfortable. I walk nearly every round so comfort is king. I have about 3 other pairs but don't feel they were picture worthy.

Whenever my Signature Natalie shoes arrive, I'll post a picture of them :D

I made a purchase on budgetgolf.net the other day and received a $15 off coupon by email afterwards because it was my first purchase from them. I went back online and found these shoes on closeout for $29.95. Using the coupon, I got a $119 pair of shoes for a total of $20 including shipping. They came in today and I like them a lot more than I thought I would. Very comfortable and they look good too.

DSCF6398.jpg

I made a purchase on budgetgolf.net the other day and received a $15 off coupon by email afterwards because it was my first purchase from them. I went back online and found these shoes on closeout for $29.95. Using the coupon, I got a $119 pair of shoes for a total of $20 including shipping. They came in today and I like them a lot more than I thought I would. Very comfortable and they look good too.

DSCF6398.jpg

Those are nice looking, I almost got a pair of those too :D I have a pair of the Nike Delights (I think that's what they're called).

love the classic white.

Mi Adidas Unboxing and pictures

Mi Adidas Unboxing and pictures

FedEx just dropped off this: Mi Adidas custom 3.0

IMG_0089.jpg

A look inside, comes with a shoe bag.
IMG_0090.jpg

IMG_0091.jpg

Wait for it...
IMG_0092.jpg

Thats right Dallas Cowboys *******!!!

sweet deal and nice shoes KellyBo!

OEM too bad they messed up and put the Cowgirls on yours! :act-up:

sweet deal and nice shoes KellyBo!

OEM too bad they messed up and put the Cowgirls on yours! :act-up:

lol theyre perfect SH!!! I'll even let you take pictures with them in September!

Great kicks OEM'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nice shoes!! Im a cowboy fan also! only live 45 minutes from the new stadium!

I was not sure if there was a way to ruin these awesome Mi adidas Golf shoes, but leave it to OEM to find it.

Those are GREAT looking shoes OEM :)

thats what I was thinking, hmm maybe use some whiteout to cover that mistake up!

I was not sure if there was a way to ruin these awesome Mi adidas Golf shoes, but leave it to OEM to find it.

nice shoes!! Im a cowboy fan also! only live 45 minutes from the new stadium!
Sweet! Some of my family live right down the road from it!

I knew youd love them! I expect to score a career low first time I wear them!

Sweet! Some of my family live right down the road from it!

I knew youd love them! I expect to score a career low first time I wear them!

Or drop the ball as you go to tee it up. But definitely one of the two.

Or drop the ball as you go to tee it up. But definitely one of the two.

lol or hit it to the wrong fairway? Wrong green? Theyre beautiful shoes!

lol or hit it to the wrong fairway? Wrong green? Theyre beautiful shoes!

Just remember Mr Vistor Message Pics....I can change other's avatars.

Back