i need five posts

try the thread "what are you listening to"..that ought to be good for the other 4

lol ok just look around in random and off topic you will find tons of threads to respond to! :act-up:

THP offers a lot to a lot of people. Its an online community for the golf lifestyle not just a place to enter a contest and then vanish. I hope this is not what this is. Its a shame sometimes, being as though we have new contests every week, we still have a few that come only for that reason and miss out on the daily reviews, the pre-release equipment to forum members, the demo days and outings, and so much more. But some see it differently and that is there choice.

THP offers a lot to a lot of people. Its an online community for the golf lifestyle not just a place to enter a contest and then vanish. I hope this is not what this is. Its a shame sometimes, being as though we have new contests every week, we still have a few that come only for that reason and miss out on the daily reviews, the pre-release equipment to forum members, the demo days and outings, and so much more. But some see it differently and that is there choice.

That's true that the contests bring out a lot of contest only members. But I like to think that some actually wind up sticking around and becoming contributors. Five posts is not many, and we might get more who stay around if the rule was changed to something like 25 posts. If nothing else, it might make people have to search around a little more and hopefully find something interesting enough to them to stick around. And 25 posts is nothing, especially to someone who is only signing up for a contest.

yeah I mentioned it in another thread, at least 25 and maybe you have to be active with at least 5-10 a month to be eligible?

yeah I mentioned it in another thread, at least 25 and maybe you have to be active with at least 5-10 a month to be eligible?

WAIT. That would mean I cant enter.

hell i have only been here 3-4 days and look at how many i have.. sorry about that by the way.. i just like this site!

I vote that if he is still below 20 by the end of the open, his contest bids are withdrawn for being a lame-o

no need to apolgize bridges this site is addictive!

hell i have only been here 3-4 days and look at how many i have.. sorry about that by the way.. i just like this site!

It's not hard to rack up posts, just start bantering away, add a little internet smack talk, and you'll be over 1000 in no time! lol

I vote that if he is still below 20 by the end of the open, his contest bids are withdrawn for being a lame-o

Technically, he followed the rules.

no need to apolgize bridges this site is addictive!

very! it has everything a golfer can ask for then some! i mean u can go from what did u shoot today, to help or review on a club to what u are snacking on and then anything else u want to talk about lol

aint that the truth sacul! :act-up:

It's not hard to rack up posts, just start bantering away, add a little internet smack talk, and you'll be over 1000 in no time! lol

nothing wrong with that at all....

I too think that 25 is a good number. It could even be phrased 25 meaningful posts (though that is highly subjective, and might disqualilfy me!).

lol thats what I thought aggro, heck if thats the case then I'm out too! :act-up:

I misread. I thought it said you needed to be here 5-10 months. lol my bad

I too think that 25 is a good number. It could even be phrased 25 meaningful posts (though that is highly subjective, and might disqualilfy me!).

I might have had 25 meaningful posts.

At least 15, I'm sure!

P.S. This isn't one of them.

no doubt bridges you could make 25 posts in an hour just responding to all the cool stuff!

very! it has everything a golfer can ask for then some! i mean u can go from what did u shoot today, to help or review on a club to what u are snacking on and then anything else u want to talk about lol

Back