The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn those panda dogs look weird! you'd have to live in a cold weather area or they would die in the heat from all that fur!

Well Gasmam is going to get an ear full at dinner tonight. She grew up with 4H and FFA. I feel like she has been hiding this from me because she knew I would want one. She already shut me down on the house trained mini donkey last year, I wont be shut down again.

Well Gasmam is going to get an ear full at dinner tonight. She grew up with 4H and FFA. I feel like she has been hiding this from me because she knew I would want one. She already shut me down on the house trained mini donkey last year, I wont be shut down again.

LMAO!!!!! i wish i could be a fly on the wall over your dinner conversation. i'm sure that's exactly why she never told you.

This goat is pretty bad ass
[YOUTUBE]ZcT2RVIaCc0[/YOUTUBE]

But this one takes the cake because it does it with a monkey. The music is awesome too.
[YOUTUBE]lgolG4ZkVWQ&feature[/YOUTUBE]

Holy crap
[YOUTUBE]srGPsGG90-s&feature[/YOUTUBE]

Those goats have some ninja skills Gas. I don't think many train them like this in 4H or FFA. A fainting goat would be great to train like that. They'd be like a coconut falling from a tree... THUD.

They'd be like a coconut falling from a tree... THUD.

Haha, an air horn and a fainting goat in a tree would make for a sad ending.

i never knew that goats were so multi-dimensional. impressive species, the goat.

And pretty dam tasty too.

yes they are. we use to raise them up, and fat'en them up with tequila, then slaughter. we'd then dig a hole, wrap parts in tin foil, bury and build a fire over it for 24 hours, mmmmm, best meat ever!

I don't know what's worse with this one... the video or the soundtrack.

[YOUTUBE]xp9Gm-aRe5A[/YOUTUBE]

goats... lol... the stories i could tell you... ehhhh

How can you not like monkeys?
[YOUTUBE]cWw5S80ObJc[/YOUTUBE]

Oh, and back to the goat discussion. One year my fraternity decided to protest the homecoming float (because we were robbed on the decision the previous year) so we had a few bales of straw and goats on the float. I don't remember the theme we were supposed to go with but our motto was "Goat get 'em". The next year the rules stated that no live animal could be on the float.

Did you guys ever put goats on your buddies roofs? They wont jump down supposedly.

Never went that far. It wouldn't surprise me since they're pretty smart. Sheep on the other hand...

[YOUTUBE]q-o1acEJFJA[/YOUTUBE]

i know man, it's bizarre. right on the side of the highway. it's a hot destination for those wanting to visit northeast georgia, haha.

i have no words man... notta one... hahaha

wasnt that a movie?

Goats on a plane

So Clooney wasn't really killing those goats with his mind in that movie.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back