The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just trying to get to 10 posts, so I can fully appreciate and use the board. Probably my one and only post in this thread.

Just trying to get to 10 posts, so I can fully appreciate and use the board. Probably my one and only post in this thread.

Not if you stick around at all!

Just picked up my new prescription glasses and sunglasses. Wow. For only correcting a 20/30 vision for both eyes (one eye is 20/30, the other is 20/50 but both together is 20/30) it's quite a difference. I might go ahead and drive with them, even though I don't have to.

These are so thin, sure beats the coke bottle glasses I wore before LASIK ten years ago.

Alright, who has the hook up on Panda Dogs. I wanted a Panda cow for a while
pandacow.jpg

But I think I have moved on to Panda dogs
3331423.jpg

xin_14110115140374124581.jpg

Dog_Panda.jpg

A Tiger Dog would be pretty cool too. You could be like the Ghetto Scarface.
tiger_dog.jpg

250px-Tigerdog.jpg

gasman, you got those hamsters on overtime in that head of yours don't ya? those are hilarious. but if i had to have an awesome random pet it would be one of these:

one of my customers, he owns the local subaru dealership actually owns 2 of them and he sends me the funniest video messages ever!

....wtf

i'm dead serious man, i've seen a fainting goat in person, they're tons of fun. you can just walk up and say "BOO" and they drop like a stiff corpse.

i'm dead serious man, i've seen a fainting goat in person, they're tons of fun. you can just walk up and say "BOO" and they drop like a stiff corpse.

Sweet, Im just not sure how they would do with the coyotes out here. The African dudes knew what they were talking about. We had an emu get killed by a coyote.

This video has a pretty amazing spot at the 45 second mark.
[YOUTUBE]we9_CdNPuJg[/YOUTUBE]

Sweet, Im just not sure how they would do with the coyotes out here. The African dudes knew what they were talking about. We had an emu get killed by a coyote.

guess i never think about the coyote equation. i do have to tell you this story though. the guy that owns the dealership sent me a video once of his goat, who managed to get it's head stuck through a fence, with his lab puppy. the puppy had the goat by the horn on the other end of the fence, causing the goat to freak out, so it would just stiffin up, come to, stiffin up again, come to, stiffin up again, it was painfully hilarious.

guess i never think about the coyote equation. i do have to tell you this story though. the guy that owns the dealership sent me a video once of his goat, who managed to get it's head stuck through a fence, with his lab puppy. the puppy had the goat by the horn on the other end of the fence, causing the goat to freak out, so it would just stiffin up, come to, stiffin up again, come to, stiffin up again, it was painfully hilarious.

Haha, stupid goat.

This video has a pretty amazing spot at the 45 second mark.
[YOUTUBE]we9_CdNPuJg[/YOUTUBE]

i love it dude, it's like a posse of fainting goats, haha. it's something else in real life, you'll just do it over and over again, and you just can't stop laughing.

You city folk... hahaha. My little cousin hase some fainting goats around the farm as pets and probably a 4H project.

In college we wanted to have a fundraiser for the fraternity and wanted to make a contest with fainting goats. We wanted to see who could get a group of 10 to faint in the shortest time period. To mess with people we planned on sticking a regular goat in with the bunch. We never got around to it because it probably wouldn't fly with the university's administration.

i love it dude, it's like a posse of fainting goats, haha. it's something else in real life, you'll just do it over and over again, and you just can't stop laughing.

For sure, I wish I would of known about these 10 years ago. The party pad would of been even better.

I feel like I have been left in the dark on this whole fainting goat thing. Is this a new fad? Are all the kids doing it Dirt Guy?

I feel like I have been left in the dark on this whole fainting goat thing. Is this a new fad? Are all the kids doing it Dirt Guy?

you've just been so obsessed with pork all these years, you never knew how much more fun other proteins were gasman.

They've been around for a while since it is cause by a genetic disorder. I think they're more dominantly raised around the Tennessee area. They're only bred for their fainting ability and/or meat, but mostly for their fainting ability. I remember first encountering them in high school during ag class. What a fun day we had!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back