Taylormade 15 Days of Father's Day Contest

Congrats dirt! The SuperFast clubs are awesome!

Well JB, I'd like to thank you for the heads up on this contest. I just got an email from TaylorMade that I won the 10th prize of this contest. I'll be receiving a Burner SuperFast driver and 3-wood.

Good luck on the rest of the days all!

Congrats Dirt!

Well JB, I'd like to thank you for the heads up on this contest. I just got an email from TaylorMade that I won the 10th prize of this contest. I'll be receiving a Burner SuperFast driver and 3-wood.

Good luck on the rest of the days all!

That's sweet dirt, congrats!!!

thats great dirt! Hope they get them to you fast, I'm sure you will love the new additions. Load some pics when you receive them

Congrats on your win that is awesome! Hope you enjoy your spoils!

Congrats DG!

Congrats Dirt!! That is so awesome!

So I got back to the hotel room after work today and found a long, skinny box waiting for me. I don't really know if I want to hit them to see if I like em or sell them off so I could get fit once I return to civilization and buy the best setup for me. I think the new club bug is going to get the best of me. Here's the beauties.

that's such a sick prize man! good luck with whatever you decide to do.

that's such a sick prize man! good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Come on, I'm not going to sell it. I'd feel bad if I did that, especially because I won it in a contest.

Come on, I'm not going to sell it. I'd feel bad if I did that, especially because I won it in a contest.

well, i like the idea of having stuff that fits you and your game though! i feel ya though, you'd have to keep it. i think you'll be extremely happy, everyone seems to love the superfast line. i can't wait to get my hands on the 3w myself!

Beautiful clubs Dirt! Congrats again!

Those are sweet Dirt, congrat's again!

Just entered. Interesting that they did not ask if I am a father?

Congrats again DG. Definitely a great score!

Tapatalk is not liking my rough connection. Double post.

Thanks all. I'm hoping to test them out this afternoon if the weather cooperates.

Just entered. Interesting that they did not ask if I am a father?

I'm not a father either.

The contest ended the 15th didn't it?

Great stuff DG. Congrats on the new clubs!

Thanks all. I'm hoping to test them out this afternoon if the weather cooperates.

I'm not a father either.

The contest ended the 15th didn't it?

luke... i am your father!

congrats dirt guy!

Back