Ian Poulter Designs Booth

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here is a booth that I was not really sure of at first. Once I got to speak with them and see the quality I was sold.

464661610_sUoQc-L.jpg

464663953_HYHyr-L.jpg

464662297_iBmu5-L.jpg

464662977_qf8qr-L.jpg

464660824_7rUoV-L.jpg

prolly pretty expensive, huh?

I wish they had come up with a different logo, I like Poulters style just can't wear that label around.

• Admin
You can check them out on Fairwaystyles.com. They are not crazy high.

How can you NOT love those red, white & blue plaid pants. Dent??

Too bad I have no UK proclivities. Edgy hat and belt buckle.

I have to say, I'm not really a big fan Of IP's shirts, but the pants look pretty nice. I wouldn't go with those UK pants, but those Blue/Black ones in the background that that guy is holding look unreal.

I have to say, I'm not really a big fan Of IP's shirts, but the pants look pretty nice. I wouldn't go with those UK pants, but those Blue/Black ones in the background that that guy is holding look unreal.

Weenie!

His clothes look good, but I really dont think I could pull that logo off around my buddies.

The other day on the Golf Channel they had an episode of, "Playing Lessons" with Ian Poulter and towards the end of the episode they showed some of his clothing that he designed.
Its looks to be pretty nice, but the colors definetly are too flashy for my liking.
Honestly, that episode changed my opinion of Poulter. I used to think he was an egotistical jerk, but he seemed pretty cool.

I sure hope Ian designs the clothes for the 2010 Ryder Cup Team. That would be soooo cool. But I bet Monty will insist on kilts.:banana:

Oh come on Dent, those are sick pants.

How can you NOT love those red, white & blue plaid pants. Dent??

Too bad I have no UK proclivities. Edgy hat and belt buckle.

Claire if it makes it any better, I would definitely sport those pants!

I agree about the previous statements about the logo, but I love Ian Poulter's designs, and I want to order some from FairwayStyles.com!

I wish they had come up with a different logo, I like Poulters style just can't wear that label around.

Yeah not to be perverted...but yeah...I agree.

Those are the worst hats I've ever seen. I bet if you wear those hats you get a free bowl of soup.

Seriously, they'd have to pay me to wear those.

Those are the worst hats I've ever seen. I bet if you wear those hats you get a free bowl of soup.

Seriously, they'd have to pay me to wear those.

Trucker style hats, uggh.
Have never liked that look but I suppose there are folks out there who love them.

Trucker style hats, uggh.
Have never liked that look but I suppose there are folks out there who love them.

Me neither dyna. Even when I'm in snowboard mode, they are too cheesy looking for me.

So we are getting a private showing of this stuff next week here in Tampa, and I am not sure what to make of it. Everybody here knows I like my outlandish clothes on the course, but I am curious with the new stuff just how well it wears and performs. But we did learn today that there will be a ladies line coming out next year.

So we are getting a private showing of this stuff next week here in Tampa, and I am not sure what to make of it. Everybody here knows I like my outlandish clothes on the course, but I am curious with the new stuff just how well it wears and performs. But we did learn today that there will be a ladies line coming out next year.[/quote]

:twist:

I was waiting for some excitement from Claire on this one!

Back