What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, b/c who knows dude, you may leave Florida pondering the 588's :beauty:

Yeah that is all I need is more irons to ponder.

I finally bought a 19 degree Adams Black Super Hybrid today. I've been wanting this club for over a year and guy offered me one for $25. It may be used but at that price, how could I pass it up? I've already got a brand new Lamkin grip ready to go. I just don't know if this club will be able to knock my old trusted Callaway 5 wood out of the bag. I may have to drop the lob wedge instead (carry 50, 56, & 60).

Picked up a set of Cobra S3s for $375 at lunch.

I expect this thread to blow the eff up after the Outing

Yesterday I bought an orange FootJoy golf shirt for about $4. Gotta love thrift stores.

2012 THP putter cover :)

This ones for KBlack. Just leaving GS with a Odyssey Tour Black #1 wide edition with a Super Stroke 65 grip on it.

Tap Tap Taparoo

This ones for KBlack. Just leaving GS with a Odyssey Tour Black #1 wide edition with a Super Stroke 65 grip on it.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Nice pickup... probably one of my favorite putters out there. How much was it?

Tap Tap Taparoo

Well done. Knew you had it in ya!

Picked up a pair of these at the Outlet...
$(KGrHqN,!g8E8fZJ49+yBPO(qkVJ0g~~60_3.JPG

Nice War! Guess we will see those tomorrow, eh?

Wife said there may be an Ecco outlet at the outlets near 535 / I-4, that accurate?

Hit the outlets off International today and it was a freaking zoo.

Sorry for the off topic!

Nice War! Guess we will see those tomorrow, eh?

Wife said there may be an Ecco outlet at the outlets near 535 / I-4, that accurate?

Hit the outlets off International today and it was a freaking zoo.

Sorry for the off topic!

Yes sir, been needing a new pair of shoes, so these will be my outing shoes I guess. Haha

Fresh dozen of 330RX, store had zilch for Z-Stars. It'll be odd playing a white ball now.

--
Tapatalk2

Picked up some yellow Srixon Zstar SL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back