" I've left for the 2012 outing! " Thread

tomorrow tomorrow

but staying at friend's until Fri. A.M.

We had to stop by a wine testing joint in tiffin Georgia so my typing got to hopping double time

Typing away using Tapatalk!

Well steel president was suppose to ride with me. It will be about $220-$250 round trip for gas. But now he had an emergency it's all on me. But I'm coming regardless. I'll sleep in the car. I've done 14 hours in one day for my job. I think I'll bd ok

Sorry to hear that Matty - be safe!

Is SP not coming at all now?

Tappin' from the iPhone!

No he had a family emergency

Thanks. I'm almost ready. Only 1000 miles to go lol

Hot dog we are in Florida now!

We are officially on the road! Just have to drop off the dog with family and we will be cruising.

Woohoo! Enjoy it man. And say hi to Mrs. Graybush for me. :alien:

Will do buddy! Looking to seeing you down next year

Hate to make all of you folks jealous who are in Florida sweating and playing golf today, but while you were doing that, I GOT TO GO TO THE DENTIST! The top tooth is real shiny and the bottom two are ok. See you on Friday.

We just passed through gainesville fla so getting close!

62 miles yea buddy!

62 miles yea buddy!

Ugh, feel free to go back through there and burn it down.

you are now 1.5 hours from orlando.

62 miles yea buddy!

Yep! I'm ready already

Feed the skeeters one last time and I'm heading north. See y'all in the morning.

--
Tapatalk2

I have my golf league tonight, some last minute packing, and I am heading that way in the morning!

You must be stopping at the Villages for the night to pick out your next home. It's nice there, and I almost wish I was as old as you are.

Yep I was checking out the villages and golf courses on the side of interstate coming down! 40 minutes till touch down!

Getting ready to leave work finally before heading out tomorrow morning. Just one cable to go move real quick.. sorry if your TV goes out Hanks..

Just got off the range here at GC. Sun is peeking through and the turf is in great shape. Can't wait until rounds start tomorrow!!

Had a nice leisurely round this morning at one of the longest courses around here. Will be doing airport runs today and tomorrow so I will be seeing some folks here and there. Safe travels to all and I'll see everyone on Friday AM.

Yep I was checking out the villages and golf courses on the side of interstate coming down! 40 minutes till touch down!

Avoid the villages, I'll tell you why this weekend

Just got off the range here at GC. Sun is peeking through and the turf is in great shape. Can't wait until rounds start tomorrow!!

Glad you made it in safely, roomie. I'll see you sometime in the morning. Have to make an airport run first.

i hope everyone has a great time !:D

Back