Cobra Bio Cell Driver Review Thread

I wish it was warm enough for me to get out to a course and actually use it instead of playing with simulators. Once the sword has been drawn, it must taste blood. It is very hungry.

Quick update. Had another round today with the Bio Cell. I am impressed with this club. The technology built into this head is unreal. I know I have to put a good swing on it to get results, but this takes all the Forgiveness & length the Amp Cell had and took it to another level.

I had several mis hits on the heel and still got consistent yardages around 220 off the tee. On well struck hits I was seeing driving distances between 240-250 which is long for me since last LM session with my AC I was averaging 235-240 off well struck shots.

The stock PXv is a good pairing. I'm playing it at Stiff flex and would say it plays true to flex

Thanks for the feedback Mike. Solid distance there!

Cobra Bio Cell Driver Review Thread

I was shocked to say the least with the distance gains. I know I've been taking lessons to slot the club better and that probably plays a little into it, but the fact remains this club produces as advertised

Thanks for the feedback Mike and I'm happy to see it working so well for you!

I think we need to hit the range early next Friday so I can swing this baby. I'll bring the pop up protector. ;)

Thanks for the feedback Mike and I'm happy to see it working so well for you!

I think we need to hit the range early next Friday so I can swing this baby. I'll bring the pop up protector. ;)

Deal! No need for pop up protector. True to form first swing was off the toe and left a nice reminder to slow down. I think I was so excited to hit this thing hit taught me a lesson early on.

Deal! No need for pop up protector. True to form first swing was off the toe and left a nice reminder to slow down. I think I was so excited to hit this thing hit taught me a lesson early on.

The PUP is to protect it from my swing, not yours! Haha

Guess who just got the ladies version? I will be at the range tomorrow. I just might have the matching irons to test as well.

Interested to see how you like it. With the technology built in I have a feeling you will find your gamer for a while.

Looking forward to it Morgan. I need to give Trisha a push to want to get out more and figure out what weapons to put in her hands.

Looking forward to it Morgan. I need to give Trisha a push to want to get out more and figure out what weapons to put in her hands.

I know a certain place that would happen and that has ladies clubs on hand to use. :angel:

Guess who just got the ladies version? I will be at the range tomorrow. I just might have the matching irons to test as well.

That's awesome Morgan, can't wait to hear your feedback on this one. Excited for you to get back on the course as well.

Very nice, you should bring these to Texas.

I was recently told that I should be playing a ladies flex and it's a good opportunity for me to test that.

I was recently told that I should be playing a ladies flex and it's a good opportunity for me to test that.

You rock, Cookie.

#hatersgonnahate

I am not bringing any clubs to Texas because we are flying, but I can have it with me the next time we see each other.

I must say these drivers look great. Will this year finally be the year I hit a cobra club?

I think it is a must.

I think you are right. Hopefully a store local to me will have some on hand. Otherwise I will be counting on other THPers to have them so I can try them out. :D

Felt really nice when I swung the bio cell a couple weeks ago. I'll likely pick one up once the price drops.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Look forward to your review Hawk. I have hit this driver an its great, much better than the amp cell in my opinion. My shots were a lot straighter and the sound of the face sounded better. Be interesting to read your thoughts.

I have 5 rounds in with the bio cell now. I can confidently say that for me it is noticeably longer (5-10 yards) than the amp cell I had played for the last year (regular amp cell with KK shaft from amp cell pro). Forgiveness is about the same but that was also very good with the amp cell. I attribute the distance improvement to the more penetrating trajectory of the bio cell. I also like the standard shaft in the bio cell which I did not in the amp cell, hence the change to the KK. My driver ss is 105 and the stiff works well.

I have 5 rounds in with the bio cell now. I can confidently say that for me it is noticeably longer (5-10 yards) than the amp cell I had played for the last year (regular amp cell with KK shaft from amp cell pro). Forgiveness is about the same but that was also very good with the amp cell. I attribute the distance improvement to the more penetrating trajectory of the bio cell. I also like the standard shaft in the bio cell which I did not in the amp cell, hence the change to the KK. My driver ss is 105 and the stiff works well.

Good info. Do you find yourself playing the same loft?

I went up 1 degree with the bio cell. Ball flight is slightly lower (mid to mid-high) with much flatter trajectory but still carries as far or bit further than amp cell.

Definitely a beautiful piece of equipment. Have been following along with this review from a 10,000 ft view. I can't have my mind pondering another piece of equipment.

Back