The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

I can't wait to see the new cup!! Team Paradise FTW!!

I hope to have the opportunity to display an awesome THPMC trophy on the mantle, my wife will love it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I hope to have the opportunity to display an awesome THPMC trophy on the mantle, my wife will love it!

What better man cave piece could I possibly ask for to display? Simply nothing. You know us Albatrossers will be working our tails off to bring these home!!

What better man cave piece could I possibly ask for to display? Simply nothing. You know us Albatrossers will be working our tails off to bring these home!!

And if you fall short I'll let you check it out when you come here to visit

And if you fall short I'll let you check it out when you come here to visit

Very gracious of you Deano! Fall short I may, but I promise it wont come from a lack of hard work and practice from me or any of my teammates!

Fellas,
Surely there is something Morgan Cup related that we can talk about here!
If I'm going to live vicariously through each one of you, I need a little help on your parts!

I for one cant wait for this years Morgan Cup! There is a lot to live up to based on previous years. But new format, more teams, and Trophies for all the winners.
Status Quo is dead! this is going to be one hell of an event! One for the ages!

I cant wait!
I hope I get to help make this years Morgan Cup the event you all deserve!

There is wonderful golf talk going on throughout the forum. The participants have been kindly asked to bring the conversation to the people rather than use this thread which can bring exclusiveness.

I can see that point of view JB, and there is a definite uptick in activity by the staffers!

I love twitter and the teases dropped on there by @hackersparadise.

Sneak peeks on Twitter...check!!

The base of that trophy looks fantastic so far!

So far the trophy looks fantastic

Can't wait to see that in person!!

I can't wait to see the rest of it revealed!

Saw this thread and went straight to twitter to take a look! Nice!

Looks pretty sweet!

Sad your shelf will remain so empty.

It's cool. I'll buy you both a Shandy to help you get over the DotComination that will occur.

Sweeeet!

Trophies look great! Head over to twitter and check them out if you haven't done so already!

Love that everyone gets one to take home this year. Very cool.

Back