What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit some balls at the dome

THP'd, played 18, hit some balls at the range, and gave my clubs the royal treatment with an overdue cleaning.
avy3yqer.jpg

Got fitted for the new AP1 714s I got for Xmas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mini golf with the kids. I made a hole in one! :D

Cleaned up my clubs from yesterday's range session.

Range time at the dome and 9 holes on sim

Hit balls for an hour before work, spent some time putting, trying to keep from getting too rusty over the winter.

THP and rolled putts for about an hour.

17th hole, par 3/170 yds., used the 3H, hit it sweet and high, dead on line, bounced twice then hit the flagstick. 10" tap in bird.

On my way to regrip the 3W I bought. My OCD is kicking in & can't stand it that the grip doesnt match.

Had some time to burn waiting for an appointment, so I walked into Golfsmith and messed around with a SeeMore Big FGP Nickel putter for a bit. Man it was easy to get the ball going down the line. Officially pondering one now.

dude..it is a blizzard out in Chicago..warning everywhere..watcha thinking bro?

Not in Chicago today. Cleveland area. Getting cold here...

Got my bag ready for the sim winter season which starts tomorrow

Got my bag ready for the sim winter season which starts tomorrow
YES! I was just looking at my bag thinking I needed to do this. And maybe change bags--again.

YES! I was just looking at my bag thinking I needed to do this. And maybe change bags--again.

I changed bags, back to my THP stand bag. Also madd sure I had some gloves and grabbed some spikeless shoes.

watched some vids, did some slow-mo swings, and worked on light grip pressure and relaxed wrists for about 10 mins.

Cutdown the Belly from 39 to about 36", blew on a new grip. Feels good, just need to see if I took off enough length on it.

Cutdown the Belly from 39 to about 36", blew on a new grip. Feels good, just need to see if I took off enough length on it.
What made you decide to cut it down? What is the head weight?

New putter showed up, had to try it.

Spent time on the Birdieball putting green.

Loving the Mid Mallet!

Took my first MC prep golf lesson today. The lesson went really good and now I have a plan going forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

went to Golfsmith and rolled a few with the Tank putter and the TM Spider S counter-balanced. I still cannot decide on which one to get.

Went to Golfsmith & regripped my 3W....after I hung out and rolled the SeeMore PTM1....really like it & will wait for the PTM2 to come out before pulling the trigger.

Only THP and dreaming about golf today

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Thping and some event coordinating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back