lmao duey.

Ironically, I almost bought some covers for my irons today. I stood there, staring at them, for what seemed like forever. I thought of how useful they would be, then I thought of the forum, the outing coming up, I thought of you ..... then I put them back and walked out empty handed. I dare say I will have them one day. I just like them.

Sorry, white irons, I don't see it happening but I did think about the Burner 2.0's and TM could very easily take what has the PVD finish, make that white and it would look good. The sole would still be chrome as would the face and the groove area.

Haha, see I saved you a few bucks!

I do wonder if a company puts out a white iron of some sort and it gets some buzz if Cobra would then follow suit? Check that, I'm positive that they would :alien:

I'm half tempted to get some S3 irons and then show some pictures of me holding them in victory while steping on a 2.0 just for you and Kevin :D

I'm half tempted to get some S3 irons and then show some pictures of me holding them in victory while steping on a 2.0 just for you and Kevin :D

lol @ "holding them in victory"

I would love to see white irons but I feel that if a guy had all white clubs then he better be able to play.

Nike had a matte finish on their sumo sq 5800; it reduced glare very well. After seeing Tommy 2 Gloves miss every fairway with his r11, it made me think twice about testing it.

Back to white irons; i'm sure someone will try it, but i doubt they make the noise the white drivers and putters do.

lmao duey.

Ironically, I almost bought some covers for my irons today. I stood there, staring at them, for what seemed like forever. I thought of how useful they would be, then I thought of the forum, the outing coming up, I thought of you ..... then I put them back and walked out empty handed.

I dare say I will have them one day. I just like them.

Sorry, white irons, I don't see it happening but I did think about the Burner 2.0's and TM could very easily take what has the PVD finish, make that white and it would look good. The sole would still be chrome as would the face and the groove area.

I got them because I'm totally not a serious golfer. :D

I could see white in the cavity as someone eluded to earlier. What I want to see is an opaque iron that we the guts from outside through the back. That would be geektastic.

I bet you ride in a cart when you play??? :D

Back