Official THP Equipment Tester Wanted

so, when is the big announcment? the 15th?

FIFY....
Taking my job does not affect her. She is my boss and CEO of the company. You asked for the job, and I am offering it to you. Its yours if you would like it. Check out printing costs of magazines and having to deal with Hanks on a daily basis before you say yes, would be my only advice.

so, when is the big announcment? the 15th?

THat is the plan. it could be earlier, but as of right now, we are looking at it from a moving day perspective.

THat is the plan. it could be earlier, but as of right now, we are looking at it from a moving day perspective.

which makes perfect sense....just wondering, the post that said the were off to work confused me a bit. but I do like this.

The suspense will surely kill me. I wish we could know today!

luckily I will be in Phx from 11/11 and will land back in NY on 11/15 AM. That should help keep me from going too crazy.

You know, judgement would be easier if all but my paper mysteriously was misplaced...

Good luck to everybody who entered! I know you guys/gals are very excited about the prospect of working for the best darn golf site on the planet. Counting the days down to see who the brand new THP Staffer will be :golf2::thumb:

I dreamed that I won this last night... I haven't had a dream that good in a long time!:angel:

I am sooo sad! I just found out about this site a couple of days ago, this would have been absolutely the coolest thing ever! You guys interested in late comers? :)

I dreamed that I won this last night... I haven't had a dream that good in a long time!:angel:

I had one of those a couple days ago.

Sounds like a dream job!.. Can't test clubs in the winter up here though, and my wife wont let me hold clubs in the house anymore. (some issues with clubs and lights in the past).

I am still trying to figure out what irons its is. We may be surprised.....hmmmm

Good luck to everyone!

I am still trying to figure out what irons its is. We may be surprised.....hmmmm

Maybe we should start a "Guess the test irons thread" and the winners are automatically in the top five :D! No bribing the bro though :nono:

ah hell, I posted this in the wrong one, I meant to put it in the iron tester...hehe

Maybe we should start a "Guess the test irons thread" and the winners are automatically in the top five :D! No bribing the bro though :nono:

Ummmm no!

We do not select the testers solely. THe company chooses the testers.

And this is not the right thread.

This is going to make someone very happy! Can't wait to hear who won, *crosses fingers*

As many of you might know we are moving next week so we decided to move up the announcement of the new THP equipment tester to today! We cannot begin to tell you how much we agonized over this decision. We had so many wonderful entries by such talented people. This really has been the hardest decision we have ever made.

We had the entire THP team read over the entires as well as a few of our friends in the industry and after we tallied all the votes the final decision came down to decimals.

We want to thank each and every person who sent in an entry. As THP continues to grow we hope that we will be able to add more testers to our team and there were many incredible entires that could easily be the next THP tester.

So, without further ado I am so excited to announce the newest member of the THP staff:

HAWK:banana::clapp:

CONGRATULATIONS and welcome to team THP!!!

congrats hawk! looking forward to your reviews

Congrats Hawk!! That's awesome news!! Dare I say I'm jealous?? Yup, I'm jealous! Hehe. Congrats again bud!!

Hawk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you! You deserve it. I'm definitely going to be excited to read what you have out there. One more time.. CONGRATS BRUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back