Wilson Staff Debuts New Irons & Wedges

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here is a THP shot video on some brand new products from Wilson Staff for 2011. Check out the video with GG and Tim Clarke.

Good stuff

I have heard some great stuff about the Di11's.

• Admin
I love this company. IMO some of the best values out there. I'm really excited to hear the thoughts of the Di11 testers (in general terms).

**The irons/wedges in the vid were gorgeous!

I love this company. IMO some of the best values out there. I'm really excited to hear the thoughts of the Di11 testers (in general terms).

**The irons/wedges in the vid were gorgeous!

Im starting to really become a big fan of W/S myself. It started at the last outing hitting the Ci9 and Di11 irons.

I'm hoping they start to pop up with more clubs to buy in a lot of the different shops I go too. PGA Superstore has a good selection in my area. I'm going to have to check out those wedges. Maybe take a few swings with those irons, see if I can get the ball in the air.

Im starting to really become a big fan of W/S myself. It started at the last outing hitting the Ci9 and Di11 irons.

Cool video for sure, well done GG.

W/S should be on people's radars, and I think that they are, but it's just so tough to find their products. That should be a priority for them.

Cool video for sure, well done GG.

W/S should be on people's radars, and I think that they are, but it's just so tough to find their products. That should be a priority for them.

Well said TC. They can have the best quality in the game but if their distribution channel is so limited they will never become the company and the industry force they could. I keep saying I like what I see from this company but I just don't see them out here in the LA market.

Great video, this booth was full of great products. I really like the looks of some of their equipment.

Great video JB and GG, those are some beautiful irons but I'm just not a serious enough golfer to play them. The wedges though have me very intrigued, I would love to see some at the demo day, as I loved the TW9's.

Great video JB and GG, those are some beautiful irons but I'm just not a serious enough golfer to play them. The wedges though have me very intrigued, I would love to see some at the demo day, as I loved the TW9's.

These wedges look interesting. I think I'm going to go out and demo one.

Why did they choose 62 as a number? Can you grab some insight on that?

MP-62/FG-62? They even look similar. At least the S3s didnt call it the S3 2.0

Why did they choose 62 as a number? Can you grab some insight on that?

MP-62/FG-62? They even look similar. At least the S3s didnt call it the S3 2.0

Check out the number of majors Wilson Staff equipment has won. :wink:

Back