The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Front squats got HAMmed.

Domino hustler! Haha. I dont think I have ever played domino's for cash, nor did I know it was possible.

Playing against the older guys at the club. Play to 250 points and each point you lose by costs you a dime.

Today's banter:

Can't decide if I will wear cut off jeans or cut off khaki cargos today to golf. Learned via another thread that I can't dress nice unless I break par or get paid to play.

Perhaps I will just wear sweat pants....

Tappin' from my iPad!

id love to wear sweats to play

According to that guy's opinion, I should wear a garbage bag to play.........

Playing against the older guys at the club. Play to 250 points and each point you lose by costs you a dime.

Today's banter:

Can't decide if I will wear cut off jeans or cut off khaki cargos today to golf. Learned via another thread that I can't dress nice unless I break par or get paid to play.

Tappin' from my iPad!
Hmm, Cookie, you have been shooting in the 80s. We need to get clarification on what you need to shoot to be allowed to wear cut offs. Also, I hope you dont plan on wearing golf shoes, as you must shoot even par at least once to be allowed those. Feel free to wear crocs until then.

Today's banter:

Tappin' from my iPad!

Can't go wrong with those if you wear a wifebeater and a backwards ball cap. Stylin'.

JRod! Screw silver......DAMASCUS MAN!!

1268447988-spork.jpg

AND it would double as a shark like shank!

And it comes with its own sheath?

Beast mode from tapatalk

Hmm, Cookie, you have been shooting in the 80s. We need to get clarification on what you need to shoot to be allowed to wear cut offs. Also, I hope you dont plan on wearing golf shoes, as you must shoot even par at least once to be allowed those. Feel free to wear crocs until then.

Yep - got the winter crocs with knee high socks ready to rock!

I love when you can tell when people are hungover just based off slow they're slow thinking or not acting as smart as you know they are. Its been apparent on back to back meetings I had this morning.

1) The THP Spork Aficionados group has been founded. Join in your support of the might SPORK! hehe

2) I'm about to go play some 40* golf. It hit the cut-off for me and I haven't played in about 3 weeks, its time.

I still expect the limited release Narwhal shaft in mind Jman.

On a side note I got a raise today, hurrah!

Hell yes to the raise! Congrats buddy!

Shot an 83 at 39* and sprinkling rain after 3 weeks off, can you say hell yes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome news on the raise. Sounds like the Superfast is gonna get a Narwhal shaft upgrade.

Hell yes to the raise! Congrats buddy!

Shot an 83 at 39* and sprinkling rain after 3 weeks off, can you say hell yes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hell yes! lol. Good job out there Jman.

I'm thinking I may need to change my name to two putt bogey. Through 7 on the front, 6 two putt bogeys, craziness I tell you! I think the cups are undersized.

--
tapatalk

I'm thinking I may need to change my name to two putt bogey. Through 7 on the front, 6 two putt bogeys, craziness I tell you! I think the cups are undersized.

--
tapatalk
I hate non regulation cups, I swear most of the courses I play have them. No wonder why my putts never drop. :at-wits-end:

--
tapatalk

I had 8 of those today. I hate them.

What's a bogey?

We're trying to teach Hawk Jr that boogyes are gross right now. I only wish somebody had done the same for me.

Nice Tuna, congrats man!

Of course not, Jake. What do I look like? A Team Paradise member?

It feels like Friday, but it's not. Lame.

Of course not, Jake. What do I look like? A Team Paradise member?

It feels like Friday, but it's not. Lame.

I would say there are a few from both Hackers & Paradise that fit that bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back