Carmichael

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey People, I have a quick question about uniflex shafts.... I know they are supposed to act as "regular" with a regular swing and "stiff" with a bit of a faster swing.... But will they also react as "Senior" for someone with a bit of a slower swing?

Talking specifically about a set of TaylorMade RAC "HT" or Callaway X-20, for a friend of mine that is interested in a set.

Thanks for the help.

Hey People, I have a quick question about uniflex shafts.... I know they are supposed to act as "regular" with a regular swing and "stiff" with a bit of a faster swing.... But will they also react as "Senior" for someone with a bit of a slower swing?

Talking specifically about a set of TaylorMade RAC "HT" or Callaway X-20, for a friend of mine that is interested in a set.

Thanks for the help.

For a "friend"? I don't know, I have a set on the way with Uniflex shafts in them but I have no idea whether they would work for a senior flex type of swing.

Thanks for the help.

I am not sure they will flex that much for a really slow swing speed. I would suggest having them get fit when you get to slower speeds.

Alright, Thanks guys.... I think I'm gona tell this person to hold off. They are a New Golfer, a Senior, and 5'4" Tall. I just told him that it would be a big help to get whatever he chooses, fitted. I really have no idea what his swing speed was, just that he was a new golfer and a short senior.. :)

Anyways.. Thanks very much for the replies

I say no...uniflex are usually heavy and stiff. Go for a lite steel or graphite.

Back