Video Viewing Party - The Morgan Cup

This sounds like a blast! can't wait to see the vids!

watched my vids again...what a dork :banghead: lol.
i just keep thinking of the old Sandler bit..."they're all gonna laugh at you."

watched my vids again...what a dork :banghead: lol.
i just keep thinking of the old Sandler bit..."they're all gonna laugh at you."

I think we've all already seen them. LOL

I did watch mine again last night while I was testing the connection of the iMac to the big screen. Not too shabby! :D

I keep watching mine and picking out things I would have changed lol...at least I got a haircut since then.

I did watch mine again last night while I was testing the connection of the iMac to the big screen. Not too shabby! :D

I have yet to watch anyone's videos whether they are on youtube or not. Really looking forward to seeing them for the first time in just a few short days

I havent watched mine since I sent them in, not much to watch really though. I was just me, nothing over the top funny or anything.

I have not watched anyone elses videos yet either. I want to be surprised.

WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

my family dinner thing sat night just got cancelled cos my girlfriend wont be able to make it. which means i will be tuning in to watch the awesomeness unfold.

glad to hear you will be able to watch DHJKelly. I suggest taking a nap or something during the day since it starts at midnight(?) your time

One of the best ideas ever. Can't wait to watch...

glad to hear you will be able to watch DHJKelly. I suggest taking a nap or something during the day since it starts at midnight(?) your time

i'm playing in a christmass outing at morn so wont be home till about 4pm and i can honestly say i wont be able to sit still for the rest of the evening. i'll have to go for a run or something to try keep calm and yup its gonna be midnight here. Any idea how long its gonna be on

i'm playing in a christmass outing at morn so wont be home till about 4pm and i can honestly say i wont be able to sit still for the rest of the evening. i'll have to go for a run or something to try keep calm and yup its gonna be midnight here. Any idea how long its gonna be on

That's awesome that you can view it man!! I think the rough estimate has been 2 hours but I have no idea how accurate that is.

At least long enough to see all the videos. I am hoping that means it will take at least three hours.

That's awesome that you can view it man!! I think the rough estimate has been 2 hours but I have no idea how accurate that is.

thanks cookie, ya i was thinking it was gonna be about 2 hours. luckily i'm not working sunday so i'll be able to have a lay in. hope you get in lad

thanks cookie, ya i was thinking it was gonna be about 2 hours. luckily i'm not working sunday so i'll be able to have a lay in. hope you get in lad

Thanks buddy - would be awesome to see some international flavor in this; looking forward to seeing your videos!!

Smalls - thanks for that. 2 hours or 6 hours I am watching it from beginning to end. :D

well i hope you like 'em then...lol
the last thing i wanted to do was try to make them unlisted, accidentally make them private, and then be DQ'ed from entering the MC2.0 because THP couldn't access my videos.
so i blame it on the nerves...

well i hope you like 'em then...lol
the last thing i wanted to do was try to make them unlisted, accidentally make them private, and then be DQ'ed from entering the MC2.0 because THP couldn't access my videos.
so i blame it on the nerves...

I hear ya. Not too late to change them back to minimize anyone searching and viewing. THP already has them all downloaded now.

my family dinner thing sat night just got cancelled cos my girlfriend wont be able to make it. which means i will be tuning in to watch the awesomeness unfold.

That is awesome bro! This is going to be an epic night!

I hear ya. Not too late to change them back to minimize anyone searching and viewing. THP already has them all downloaded now.
wasn't sure if they were downloading or streaming...
but regardless, i changed them to "unlisted" and they still show up in search results ????

wasn't sure if they were downloading or streaming...
but regardless, i changed them to "unlisted" and they still show up in search results ????

I would just change to private until after the viewing party. I can still see yours at the moment.

That is awesome bro! This is going to be an epic night!

i was gutted at the thought of not being able to see everyone's vids but i'm so happy i'm gonna be home to watch. EPIC is certainly the perfect word

Glad you can watch, dhj!

I hope everyone that watches is also logged on to the forums at the same time. I'm interested to hear everyones thoughts and see what they have to say about each others videos as well as their own

I hope everyone that watches is also logged on to the forums at the same time. I'm interested to hear everyones thoughts and see what they have to say about each others videos as well as their own

I will definitely be on the forums. Thinking that the banter will be flying left and right!

Tappin' from my iPad!

I will definitely be on the forums. Thinking that the banter will be flying left and right!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Same. I will be Tapatalking so much. The banter will be half the fun!

Back