Cleveland Ladies Mashie

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
I have wanted to try a Mashie ever since the Fall THP Golf Outing. I can't wait to get this out on the course!

1195447739_2ihy8-L-1.jpg

1195448541_pKdsD-L-1.jpg

1195449453_rtSgv-L-1.jpg

Sorry about the dog hair, Ellie has taken a liking to the putting green.
1195449773_zYb3Y-L-1.jpg

1195450175_Rs4fX-L-1.jpg

1195450683_dydrM-L-1.jpg

1195450859_EUmfu-L-1.jpg

1195450988_P72cN-L-1.jpg

LOVE IT! Now GG can experience Mashie Fever.

Cool! 49G shaft, wow that is a featherweight!
Is it still a Miyazaki? I don't see the logo anywhere.

That is awesome. I'm really digging the color scheme on this one as well as the looks. The headcover is phenominal. Good luck with this one GG! Get ready to catch the Mashie fever bad though!

the paint looks darker/glossier(if thats a word) which is nice. I like the head cover too!Can't wait to hear your thoughts. Go get your mashie on! We expect videos haha

I just got one over the weekend! It has replaced my Cobra Baffler!! Its super easy to hit, even on mis-hits!! I didn't care too much for the headcover, so I ended up getting the Daphne's hedgehog cover :)

Nice! Now women everywhere can get their Mashie on!

Looks great GG, any idea when you will be able to get it out on the course?

This is the only Mashie I'll let my wife use

24-round-face-potato-masher.jpg

GG, lets see some get your mashie on videos!! haha.

I am going to have to let my mom know about these, she is looking to update her hybrids.

This is very cool...hope it works out for you GG.

That is great! My girlfriend wants a Mashie to go with her other hybrids. She hits her hybrids the best of all her clubs.

What would the reasoning be that Clevleand wouldn't throw in a Miyazaki in these? If anythign at least the lightest/softest men's shaft?

No, it does not come with a Miyazaki shaft.

GG:

So what shaft IS installed in the Lady Mashie? Looking forward to hearing how you like this club.

Thanks.

-Steven

Looks Great GG, is it the same head as the men's just with a different shaft and pink Mashie?

Looks Great GG, is it the same head as the men's just with a different shaft and pink Mashie?

I honestly do not know. I took some comparison pictures just now so you can see the men's and woman's m3 side by side and I Will post those in a minute.

I honestly do not know. I took some comparison pictures just now so you can see the men's and woman's m3 side by side and I Will post those in a minute.

Thats great look forward to seeing the pics.

Back