Another shooting/killing spree

Wonton

Sphincter says what?
Reaction score
Handicap
# Ish
What is this world coming to? There's been a shooting in College Station, TX near Texas A&M campus.
My prayer goes to everyone who has been effected.
This is so sad and ridiculous.

it's crazy and sad when someone does this

My sister lives less than a mile away from where that happened. Needless to say I was super worried, but she let me know she was inside her house with the doors locked and just fine.

Prayers for the A&M Community and all involved

My sister lives less than a mile away from where that happened. Needless to say I was super worried, but she let me know she was inside her house with the doors locked and just fine.

Prayers for the A&M Community and all involved

I'm glad she's ok man. I can't even imagine how scary that would be for her and you.

THat's crazy. This is disgusting.

Too many nuts with guns apparently.

Society has straight lost its mind. Everywhere. I just don't even want to turn on the television anymore. The tragedy and pain inflicted is bad enough, but than we have to be bombarded with days of needless and knee jerk finger pointing in all directions.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

unbelievable

Trying to get more info from my sis, but they are still advising people to stay inside

Damn. This saddens me deeply.

Trying to get more info from my sis, but they are still advising people to stay inside

Just flipped on MSNBC and CNN, and neither are talking about it. Check that, CNN just mentioned it.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

CNN reporting one officer has died at the hospital and that it was an eviction notice gone wrong. Several bystanders injured as well.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Sometimes I am disgusted in people.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

What a sad story, it's so sad in this world that these stories come across the line more and more often. My thoughts and prayers with everyone involved!

Thoughts and prayers to those affected in Texas.

That really sucks. So many crazies out there nowadays. Are there any details about it?

The guys dead I heard.

Police were serving an eviction noticed. That's all I caught.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

The ex GF's daughter lives a bpcouple of blocks from ther...they heard all the shots.....her and her friends are okay.

I am disgusted that people think they need to take their own problems out on other people by going on shooting sprees. Sad that this is happening again

Back