Ping Rapture V3 - ever? soon? no??!?!?

Architect

Reaction score
I currently have the V2 model (driver, 4-wood and 20-degree hybrid) and I really like them. Just curious if anyone knows of upcoming release dates, rumors, etc. Thanks!

They ditched the rapture line for the Anser line, as far as I know. Or maybe it was the K line.
I currently have the V2 model (driver, 4-wood and 20-degree hybrid) and I really like them. Just curious if anyone knows of upcoming release dates, rumors, etc. Thanks!

It was the K line. I have a complete set of Rapture V2's, Driver thru SW and it is a truly awesome set. I buy and trade clubs often but have never parted with these.

TapAhoy!

I too love the Rapture line. Raptures fizzled out due to strong G presence, my take anyway. I'm not sure the K replaced the Raptures. Each line targeted different players, right?

It was the K line. I have a complete set of Rapture V2's, Driver thru SW and it is a truly awesome set. I buy and trade clubs often but have never parted with these.

TapAhoy!

I agree. The K15 line replaced the Rapture line. I was told this by a Ping rep.

Thank you for your responses. I've sent an email to Ping and will let you all know if/when they respond!

I received a reply from Ping Consumer Relations this morning:

"Unfortunately we no longer offer the Rapture V2 line. The USGA came out with the new groove rule making them no longer conforming. The V2 line was replaced with the K15 which is still our current super game improvement line. Please let us know if you have any questions."

HoosierGolfer is correct!

Back