2011 THP Putter Covers - Sneak Peek

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Many of you enjoyed our 2010 Limited Edition putter covers and we are back with an all new design for 2011. Once again we have partnered with SeeMore for our covers and those that got in on the 2010 edition saw how good the quality was for our last partnership with them. For those that missed the 2010, I believe we have only 2 left and they can be found here.

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?page_id=9523

Here they are!!

1224292382_wsobG-L.jpg

Personal information was removed from the corner so I apologize for the erase marks. I will also say that these will once again be limited edition.

We do NOT have these in our possession yet. This was a picture sent to us so we thought we would put it up for everyone to see.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the stripes and the badge on top. I will be getting one :)

I'm stoked to see how these turn out. I know for sure I'm gonna order two white ones and whatever other color they have. I can't bring myself to game the white one because I don't want to get it dirty! It's amazing in hand and I'm sure Seth has brought the POW once again.

I fully acknowledge that I am not the professional. But what about the exclamation point on the top and the Hacker's Paradise on the side the RST logo under that?

Love it and will be getting one or two for sure but then what do I do with my 2010 model? Does he get relegated to the back up putter? Too much great THP gear.

Also, I will be purchasing these. Probably more than I need.

NICE!!!

great design SethO!

I'm stoked to see how these turn out. I know for sure I'm gonna order two white ones and whatever other color they have. I can't bring myself to game the white one because I don't want to get it dirty! It's amazing in hand and I'm sure Seth has brought the POW once again.

Only white this time instead of two colors.

I fully acknowledge that I am not the professional. But what about the exclamation point on the top and the Hacker's Paradise on the side the RST logo under that?

This is final design that has been turned in.

No chance for a mallet cover sometime in the future?

Looking good, nice work.

I can't wait. I'm already thinking 1 to use, 1 to save and 1 for the old ball n' chain. She absolutely loved the head covers last time. Thanks for the heads up!

Only white this time instead of two colors.

No chance for a mallet cover sometime in the future?

No, unfortunately not. As we said previously, we have thought about it, but stocking two styles raises cost by a pretty big margin. The blade style seems to be a little more collectible and since we do such a limited number each year, it makes the most sense.

Looks great. Any idea what the price will be? Limited edition sounds expensive.:clap:

Looks great. Any idea what the price will be? Limited edition sounds expensive.:clap:

Check out the link in the 1st post.

Even better. I have no doubt that they will look unbelievable. I look forward to purchasing it.

Great job Setho, THP, & SeeMore for putting together yet another winner! Awesome looking product to say the least.

Great job Setho, THP, & SeeMore for putting together yet another winner! Awesome looking product to say the least.

I bet it fits on your new Rife Gray....:act-up:

in comparison to what you ordered for the 2010 headcovers do you expect to order the same or less?

in comparison to what you ordered for the 2010 headcovers do you expect to order the same or less?

The same order is being placed.

I will have one, they are amazing

These are going to be NICE!

I bet it fits on your new Rife Gray....:act-up:

Gray, what rife did you get? I put the white cover on my Cayman Brac. It sure looked pretty.

Back