Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome, I'm pulling up the review right now. I have no idea why I'm considering the club. Felt better than the Dymo2 in the swing but I want to purchase a Superfast after the outing (assuming demo goes as well or better than practice sessions). I'm starting to actually figure the Dymo out. Ugh.
I think it is very different in our testing.

There was an R9 with the TP Motore shaft in it at PGA SS. I hit a couple shots with it. AWESOME. Is the TP shaft for R9 much different than the non TP? My SS was a lot higher with the TP shaft. Its $139 and I was thinking of picking it up.

Edit: But of course Im waiting for the outing because I really want to get a Superfast.... I'm in love. lol.

The regular shaft in the R9 is complete bolloks. Make a great club head feel like you are hitting the ball with a boal of porrage.

The regular shaft in the R9 is complete bolloks. Make a great club head feel like you are hitting the ball with a boal of porrage.

LOL A bowl of what :confused2: :eek:)?????

I've been really taking a liking to Scotty Cameron putters lately. I've always like the looks, etc. but for some reason now I think I need one. $300 sure is steep though.

I've been really taking a liking to Scotty Cameron putters lately. I've always like the looks, etc. but for some reason now I think I need one. $300 sure is steep though.

I have one that I could sell to you for less than 300.

I would like to get hands on Taylormade Ghost blade...just haven't seen it in any of the stores here in Indy. Help anyone?

The TP shaft felt pretty good , felt a lot like the Dymo shaft. Which I like! Ill try and hit both of the them side by side. I just need to stay strong. This sucks!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL A bowl of what :confused2: :eek:)?????

The TP shaft felt pretty good , felt a lot like the Dymo shaft. Which I like! Ill try and hit both of the them side by side. I just need to stay strong. This sucks!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no experience with the TP shaft.

I would like to get hands on Taylormade Ghost blade...just haven't seen it in any of the stores here in Indy. Help anyone?

They have not released these at this time. Right now they are only out for Tour players.

Welcome to the site, btw. Stop by the check-in desk and introduce yourself!

I would really like to throw in an R9 or Str8 fit driver. The adjustability really interests me.

I would really like to throw in an R9 or Str8 fit driver. The adjustability really interests me.

I have a Dymo srt8 fit if you wanna try it

Thanks for the offers. I hit the Dymo Str8 fit last year, but it was out of budget at the time

Umm, yeah lol.

Thanks for the offers. I hit the Dymo Str8 fit last year, but it was out of budget at the time

Mine isn't out of ur budget. Send me a pm if ur interested. I'll hook a brotha up

Jerome are you getting new irons in place if the X-24's or playing old ones?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Playing the mp30's until the Exotics come in then I may mix and match from there. Some of my 30's are pretty worn

Jerome are you getting new irons in place if the X-24's or playing old ones?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i'm wondering the same thing OEM.

Jerome, i have to be honest, i can't believe the 24's haven't sold yet, especially at that price!

Thanks TC, idk. I made Mr. Thanks an offer. We shall see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back