barton332

Reaction score
Handicap
to high
I have visited this website for a while now and decided to join in the fun. I have just started playing golf this year ( I'm 47 ), to the dismay of my wife! haha. My 17 year old son and I started playing together and we are hooked! He now outdrives me by 20 - 50 yards on every drive! My best game so far was 90. The first time I scored birdie ever. ( my son birdied the same hole - the brat). My son joined the Air Force and will ship out this fall, so we play as much as we can. Everyone have a great day!

Hello and :welcome:

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP, barton.

Welcome Barton!

Welcome to the forum!

Barton,,,,, I'm glad you joined us! Good luck on your golfing and enjoy your son while he's home :eek:)

welcome aboard barton!

welcome to THP barton. i love golfing with my old man, we refer to him as uncle daddy around here, you know, cause i'm a mountain boy. congrats on picking up the game, you'll have a golfing buddy for life in your son. good luck to him with his future.

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP Barton.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP, I liked the story! Already shot a 90? I will say there are some envious people around here

Welcome to THP barton!!! Golf is something you and your son will always treasure together, my dad is still my favorite golf buddy!

I am definitely looking forward for that day me and my kids can golf together. You're a lucky one. Welcome to the Paradise!

Welcome to THP barton and I hope you and your son have a great time before he ships out. Tell him thanks from all of us here believing in him!

Welcome to the board Barton!

Back