Would you wear a Rickie fowler outfit in one of your tourneys at your club

If they made them for women, yes I would :D I wear my LoudMouth polka dot shorts when I can :D

NO! and too OLD!

Yea, I would for sure. It's not my usual style, but I would rock it. Most of the players in my tournament league are hunters, so the orange may throw them off of their game.

Would I have to wear the hat the way he does (really makes him look mentally challenged)? If so, no chance in :devil:

Other than the hat, and the full color outfits, I've seen him in some decent outfits, white below, color above. That I'd wear.

Yes specifically this outfit:

People will always let me play through.

I would. Not a huge fan of white pants, but I'd definitely rock the all orange on Sundays.

Nope, only because I don't have the game to rock it properly.

Yes. I am a fan and would wear one of his outfits in a second. I like standing out and wearing bright colors.

Just Tap It In. Just Tap It In.

Yes, but only if I didn't have to spend my own money on it. hahhaa

No way. I wouldn't put that pot he calls a hat on my head either. Just not my style. (speaking of the colors mainly, some of the clothing is cut ok to me).

To quote the Wizard of Oz's cowardly lion "Not no way... not no how!" Man, I am waaaaaay to old to be showing up looking like that. It is definitely a young look, my BIL was watching golf with me a couple of weeks ago and started knocking what RF was wearing, I told him that if he were that young, he would be sporting that same look.

I would, except for the hat... i hate that look

To quote the Wizard of Oz's cowardly lion "Not no way... not no how!" Man, I am waaaaaay to old to be showing up looking like that. It is definitely a young look, my BIL was watching golf with me a couple of weeks ago and started knocking what RF was wearing, I told him that if he were that young, he would be sporting that same look.

DD - I think you would look kind of cute in that bright orange outfit dude :thumb:

Forsure I would....minus the hat. I hate that hat!!

I would wear the pink hat, pink shirt, white pants look he rocks sometimes, but thats the only one.

I would wear the pink hat, pink shirt, white pants look he rocks sometimes, but thats the only one.

Yep -- I think I would have to go with the pink one to CB. Only real men can wear pink :cool:

i would love to get my hands on some of his clothes!!!! i wonder how they would look with a sweater vest

No traffic cone look for me. I do work the orange shirt sometimes. But not the whole orange look.

No way. I wouldn't put that pot he calls a hat on my head either. Just not my style. (speaking of the colors mainly, some of the clothing is cut ok to me).

+2 on the hat. I don't get the style at all. A sure sign that I'm getting old.....

yes but not everyone can pull those off

I would rock it! I like the all white the most, but the orange would work.

In a heart beat. I love the stuff he wears

Back