A good story for AI fans and others as well

White Rhino

SANDBAGGER!!!!!!!
Reaction score
If you are watching American Idol this season you know Chris Medina and his story. If you dont here is some quick backround, he works in a coffee shop and his fiance got in a terrible auto accident and is now restricted to a wheelchair. Yesterday on the local radio station here where R. Seacrest is the morning dj, Chris was on talking about a new song and a foundation he is working with called the Laurus Foundaition to help them cope with her medical condition and assist with the costs. On the show Seacrest announced the foundation, had received several large donatons andhe announced a 35K donation by one of AI sponsors. Topher Grace, the actor was on the show's next segment and announced that he and the producer of his new movie "Take me home tonight" would match the $35k with their own money because they were so moved by this guys story as they were listening in the green room of the radio station. As far as the song goes, record producer Rodney Jerkins who has worked with Lady Gaga among others, saw this guys audition and was so moved by it he immediately went to his studio and started working on a song. Chris, after being cut from AI has recorded it is available on itunes.

I found the video on youtube and I believe Chris gets something each time the video is viewed so please click below and spread the word about this to your friends. It is a good story and shows what being a man is all about when too often in the world today we hear about selfishness and greed and other crap.

[YOUTUBE]nQY4dIxY1H4[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks for sharing. Tragic story but he has my utmost respect for not walking away as I believe many others would have done. Could not even begin to fathom going through what he has.

What a tease...I thought this was going to be a thread about Allen Iverson. Sad story though.

Thanks for sharing. Tragic story but he has my utmost respect for not walking away as I believe many others would have done. Could not even begin to fathom going through what he has.

+2 on all accounts!

Back