Yo from Wisconsin

U_of_Bucky

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello

I've been golfing on and off since the mid 70s. Seen lots of changes in the game. I still love it. A great form of relaxation for me. As a farmer this keeps me healthy.

I'm looking forward to discussing golf equipment, swing theories, experiences, etc. I build my clubs via ebay and forum classified. Another point of enjoyment.

Here's to a good time.

cheers:wink:

Welcome to THP!

GO BUCKEYES!

OhioState_Logo

Welcome to THP!

Welcome! Its always nice to see a fellow Sconnie.

Hello and :welcome:

Welcome fellow cheesehead!

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

welcome aboard bucky!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! Another Badger, it warms the heart of this former 'sconnie.

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks to all----A real friendly site here at THP. I lurkered to make sure. A lot of welcomes from current and former Sconnies. KOOL. And Ohio State. A Big Ten School so it's OK. You've got a great tradition in dotting the i. Jump Around is ours. A bit more viseral but it keeps us warm during the cold night games

Last edited:
Thanks to all----A real friendly site here at THP. I lurkered to make sure. A lot of welcomes from current and former Scoonies. KOOL. And Ohio State. A Big Ten School so it's OK. You've got a great tradition in dotting the i. Jump Around is ours. A bit more viseral but it keeps us warm during the cold night games

Wisconsin is a class act, and I like Bielema. Just thought I would give you some grief. Welcome again.

Wisconsin is a class act, and I like Bielema. Just thought I would give you some grief. Welcome again.

Right back at yah--We got another red and other color team coming into the Big Ten. Nebraska. The Big Red Ten????

Go UW!!

Wrelcome to THP.

Back