Oh MY God, Amazon deal Get it while you can

I checked my Amazon account this morning and the order had simply disappeared. No email from Amazon or TGW, nothing... I sent an email to Amazon asking what happened to my order, lets see what they say. I would have no problem if they just sent me an email, but my order just went *poof*... gone!

i got mine
Spoiler
just kidding

Just got this...
Hello,

We’re contacting you about the order you recently placed with The Golf Warehouse for an Rh TaylorMade golf club set, order #XXXXXXXXXX. This item was listed with an incorrect price on our website when you placed your order. As a result, your order has been canceled.

We’re very sorry for any disappointment the cancellation of your order may cause, and are offering you a one-time 20% discount on the purchase of in-stock items sold by The Golf Warehouse on Amazon.com. This discount will be applied on the first order not exceeding $1,000 (before applying the discount) that you place with The Golf Warehouse on Amazon.com before midnight PST on Friday, July 30, 2010.

This discount will apply only to the purchase of in-stock items sold by The Golf Warehouse on Amazon.com and does not apply to products sold by Amazon.com or other sellers on the Amazon.com site. If you return any of the items purchased with this discount, we will factor the discount in your return credit. This offer may not be combined with other promotional offers. We reserve the right to cancel this offer at any time. Void where prohibited.

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience and we hope to see you again soon.

Sincerely,

Customer Service Department
Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com

Please note: this e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.

I got the same email. Too bad they have practically NOTHING for sale on Amazon.

lol got mine too and was thinking the same thing

I got mine as well. A 20% discount is great if they have anything you want to buy and it MUST be an "instock" item.

I got the 2nd email too. This time they do acknowledge the error, which is good, and all I needed. As for the discount, that's nice too, and they didn't have to do that IMO.

I got the same email. looks like they really don't have all that much on amazon. Makes the Tour 360 4.0s pretty tempting though, 180 list price with 20% off wouldn't be a bad deal.

I got that email as well, I'm sure I'll be able to find something. Even if it's something smaller.

I notice there is no promo code in the email. Do they take it off after you make the purchase?

I notice there is no promo code in the email. Do they take it off after you make the purchase?

I noticed that as well, but didn't find anything I wanted to order so gave up looking, it might be attached to our unique accounts.

Back