Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
rain followed by rain and more rain

MAn i feel like im living around FL right now. Mid 80s and RAINING!!!! Someone tell mother nature this is San Diego!!!!!

Raining down south huh? Would love some up here. 100+ heat, feels like Phoenix or Vegas.

PASS. I lived in the IE for 26 years so I know how the 100+ goes. And yeah it was weird folled in from the east, over the hills off of the desert. Stayed long enough to jack up the humidity right before my evening run.

It actually rained last night. Not a nice rain, it was still hot and the rain didn't feel good :(
Another hot one today! On the news when it sprinkles we are on storm watch and because its a little heat we are on heat watch :nono:

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

i was up in dc this weekend and it was brutal hot with night time t-storms

97° today with 110° H.I. It's gonna be miserable outside. Over 60% humidity most of the day, with over 50% all day.

Talking about miserable....

It's about 60 here. Raining constantly, and forecast to be heavy with flooding this afternoon. I've got a foursomes tie scheduled. yay.

it was brutal hot... sweaty gloves... slippery grips hot... then it poured on us after teeing off on 18

rain is gone, now its nothing but hoooooooooooooooooooottt!

Sunny and hot here, was 98 today with a temp of 100 tomorrow. It's been a pretty hot summer so far and until this past week it's been really dry.

Sunny and hot here, was 98 today with a temp of 100 tomorrow. It's been a pretty hot summer so far and until this past week it's been really dry.
ionno where danville is but come out to the beach... a dry heat it is not... lol
its gonna be 100 today with a heat index of 108 so that means the humidity is gonna be 99%
and its supposed to be worse tomorrow

Personally, I'm digging this heat, lol. It can be miserable, but still better than the -10 below from last winter. I think the worst was 30 degrees for a month with 10" of snow on the ground. We would see those 45 to 50 degree day's and not be able to golf after 5 months.

We have a little breeze today, a few thunderstorms sprinkling through and 93* for the high, think I'll hit it!

f-ing hot or f-ing rain

it is really sunny and hot and its only 9am

this should explain it... all those storms in the south are headed my way plus the other thats about to hit.. oh ya, cant wait (sarcasm)

radar-1.gif

its actually been "cooler" yesterday was mid high 80's and the same for today... i wanna go play!

ya more storms! i live in a small town called paradise, but most of the time i just say decatur. The rest of the storm is headed directly our way. lots and lots of rain. still dont know how i have internet right now lol

dma_still.gif

finally decent weather! play 18 today even if I have to finish in the rain!

it was perfect today... too bad my score wasnt...
low 90's... cool breeze... and sunny

got all 18 in before the rain. thermometer on the 9th hole read 101* at 12:30pm

Today was a high of 74 and tomorrow to be more of the same! A very cool summer we are having :)

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

its gonna be mid 90's today... then a cold front moves in tomorrow

I should've played yesterday and I would have had a good shot at shooting the heat index, 110. Of course I probably would have passed out.

High of 74* today!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back