rate my avatar and signature

hunterprov1x

BETTER THAN MOST!!!!!
Reaction score
Hey everyone, i apologize if there something like this but i haven't seen anything.

This is how it works: You rate the persons avatar and signature of the person who posted before you out of 10 then the next person rates yours.

:eek:fftopic:

Nice hat! Signature a little busy.

like the old style picture sig is just plain but has all the info.

ok I give you a ten.

I give Jeff a 2.5. But only because he lives in Turner. Also because you have no sig! But if you still had the Albert Einstein avatar it would be a 10. Even without a sig. haha

I give smalls a 10, BOOM, WINNER!

i give coolbreeze 10/10 on the avatar cause bubba is gang!!! and 7/10 on the sig

I give coolbreeze a 10 on Avatar because BW is the most entertaining guy to watch and one of my favs. Signature is a 9.5 only because of jealousy.

All4's gets a 0 for the avatar. JD is a trainwreck. The sig gets a 7 for having all clubs along with shafts and wedge lofts

hunter I like your avvy but I can't lie, that signature drives me nuts. 10 on the avvy, 0 on the sig!

Staticline gets top marks from me. I love cowboy boots.

I know that MR. Sweetnuts gets a 10, but only a 7 overall for having a wimpy sig :D

7/10 for the profile picture, could be cropped so it looks bigger/clearer

8/10 for the sig, as the green draws a lot of attention and I don't want a sig to ever take away from the post.

RX you get a 4 on the avatar because I never understood Calvin and Hobbes, and a 10 on the Sig. Nice small setup

Dent, I give you a 10 on your avy b/c you've had it for so damn long. I can't see your sig from my phone so you get a 0......lol

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

TC, I give your Avy a 5 for lack of originality. I give your sig a 10 for the Miyazaki and Seemore swag.

aggro, I'd say 3/10 for the avatar (dark!) and 4/10 for sig..

Lol, it is with a webcam.

7/10 for the avy and 9/10 for the sig. Well designed and classy.
aggro, I'd say 3/10 for the avatar (dark!) and 4/10 for sig..

I give Bridges a 10. The sig does stand out but it also matches the avatar.

BTW...My avatar is the logo for the Stanford Ice Hockey Team that my son plays for.

-Steven

Last edited:
swong13, I give you a 10 on the aviator and solid 9 on the sig. Well done!

I give HoosierGolfer a 7 on the avatar cant really beat mickey and a 10 on the signature very clean and the all Ping set is nice

marsh5 I'd give you a 7/10 on the avatar.. you just can't find a better greenskeeper than that, and a 10/10 for the sig! I'm loving the quote and the UnderArmour is where it's at!

7/10 for the avatar, and 9/10 for the sig. Almost perfect with the adams, but you gotta get some cleveland wedges!

Back