rate my avatar and signature

I give me a 0 on the sig and a 10 on the signature hehe (providing my sig is the same as it was last time I was on a computer).

From the iPhone.

Thainer gets a 7 for the avatar, looks pretty good. Gets a 10 dot the picture signature. Very cool!

Oops, edit. For the picture signature!

Tomahawk18 gets an 8/10 for avatar for the nice action shot. 5/10 for sig for simplicity I just like the look of the brand tags a little better.

I bet you hate my sig then. My red kind of stands out. O well, goes with my TaylorMade fan boy theme.

Ha! Bridges you're my favorite TM Fanboy!:friends: Now if you'd just root for a real baseball team!

And I'll give static an 8 on the boot avi... that one coulda used a little less cropping. :thumb:

I give andimetrum a 5 on the avatar cause that beat up old bus reminds me of Pipe Dreams for some reason and a 10 on the sig. Like the way he went left to right instead of up and down with the clubs

Bah! I used to be rooting for that guy in Pipe Dreams, but since he was such an ass to his friend/caddie I'm not so keen on him anymore.

Lol, it is with a webcam.

7/10 for the avy and 9/10 for the sig. Well designed and classy.

I vote aggro's avatar the most creepy for someone whos not old enough to creep yet.

Kev, you get a 6 for your avy, because Tiger is creeping way too hard behind G-Mac. (Speaking of creep)

and probably a 9.5 for your sig, because all your clubs are so damn awesome and your wedge setup is sick, loss of .5 for not having a driver. (Well we all know you got drivers, just not a newest :D)

I vote Pale Hundy's avatar the best ever. Pale Caprese Rides again.

Kev, you get a 6 for your avy, because Tiger is creeping way too hard behind G-Mac. (Speaking of creep)

and probably a 9.5 for your sig, because all your clubs are so damn awesome and your wedge setup is sick, loss of .5 for not having a driver. (Well we all know you got drivers, just not a newest :D)

haha Ive got some changes coming too bro. Ping Pick'em Up is the new putter. I just more time to make it official before I change the sig. And a driver is coming too. It might be a painted driver.

haha Ive got some changes coming too bro. Ping Pick'em Up is the new putter. I just more time to make it official before I change the sig. And a driver is coming too. It might be a painted driver.

Nice, is the driver painted white by any chance?

I give OEM a 1/10 for his avatar b/c Tiger's in it

I give OEM a 10/10 for his sig b/c he's FLTC's 1st Lieutenant

I give OEM a 1/10 for his avatar b/c Tiger's in it

I give OEM a 10/10 for his sig b/c he's FLTC's 1st Lieutenant

lol but its Tiger back, back behind Gmac where he belongs brwahahahaha

Well then that only leaves 3 options, one of which I doubt you got. I'm interested to hear the results.

Should be interesting Dent. You might be surprised though. But really I want to take this time to introduce my new sig. IN THE NAME OF THE HAWT LIST Its HAWT

lol but its Tiger back, back behind Gmac where he belongs brwahahahaha

Should be interesting Dent. You might be surprised though. But really I want to take this time to introduce my new sig. IN THE NAME OF THE HAWT LIST Its HAWT

I like, I like. I'm betting you got the 2.0.

Creepy eh? You should see me when I am smiling.

9 on the avatar and 10 on the signature looks good and easy to read.

9 on the avatar (I like how it connects to the name) and 8 on the sig (clear and simple).

Back