The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game is making me nervous.

Kevin

What the Hell was that ref looking at??? Clearly just one foot in.

This game is REALLY making me nervous.

Kevin

Awesome game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Favre had a chance to get it done but couldn't do it. Good game.

That 15 yard penalty of the the hands to the face really hurt the vikings.

That was huge!!!!!

Favre had a chance to get it done but couldn't do it. Good game.

That 15 yard penalty of the the hands to the face really hurt the vikings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do we have the worst refs ever in the NFL this year? I've seen more bad calls than ever before and someone has GOT to start calling offensive pass interference, please.

Pushing off by the offensive players on every play anymore is becoming the norm.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Well looky there, Romo wanted to throw to austin, he was covered then glanced at the safety and threw it to a wide open witten, nice job to not force it romo!!

7-0 Cowboys!

Fractured left clavical(spelling?) on romo's shoulder. Will not return. :banghead:

Yea, pretty much means gone for next 8 weeks. Wonder if we can trade Wade Phillips for a quarterback...

Yea, pretty much means gone for next 8 weeks. Wonder if we can trade Wade Phillips for a quarterback...

I think Wade will get a pass now on being fired since Romo has gotten injured. We will see him next year at head coach most likely, If I was guessing.

Kitna is a capable backup. As someone just noted on TV, this is the most talent he's every had around him. He's won more big games in his career than Romo and always had less to work with (ok, I'm done with the Romo shots, I promise). Tonight could be ugly, but him give a week of practice with the 1st team and he could make them competitive.

I hate it for him personally, but as a life long cowboys fan I still have hope for kitna. Romo is was and always will be awful, to much hype not enough leadership.

Clean house now!

I think Wade will get a pass now on being fired since Romo has gotten injured. We will see him next year at head coach most likely, If I was guessing.

Wade is gone. That is 100% certain. This year was his pass. No excuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back