Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't people stay home when they're sick??!? That's what sick time is for!!!

Why don't people stay home when they're sick??!? That's what sick time is for!!!

No, sick time is for days that are 75 and sunny! Who wants to sit home sick? :smile-big:

No, sick time is for days that are 75 and sunny! Who wants to sit home sick? :smile-big:

If I get sick from these 2 people, I am not going to be a very happy person!!! :angry: I can only take so much Vitamin C and Emergen-C :D

Sounds like you need some nightvision and a blowgun. It is always rewarding to hit a mouse on the run.
i have my bb gun but i def need some night vision... hahaha
You need them traps with the bait. That'll snag you some varmints.
id do that but man i dont wanna clean/remove the traps with a dead rodent on it... bleccchh

Not sure what this is, but I just had to share!

We have lunch meetings at work almost everyday and there are leftovers from the meetings that we keep in our office and share with others in our department. Well, there's this one girl down the hall that just always helps herself, doesn't ask, and just takes the food from our office. Today she walked in, and asked if we were hiding the food from her. How rude is that?? Actually, we were hiding it from her haa haa, we packed everything away and put the food into our fridges.

We have lunch meetings at work almost everyday and there are leftovers from the meetings that we keep in our office and share with others in our department. Well, there's this one girl down the hall that just always helps herself, doesn't ask, and just takes the food from our office. Today she walked in, and asked if we were hiding the food from her. How rude is that?? Actually, we were hiding it from her haa haa, we packed everything away and put the food into our fridges.

:clapp: I like it :good:

lol sneaky I love it!

reminds me of a lady i used to work with who was a food addict... she would actually go into the break room fridge and eat other ppl's lunch

We all ordered burgers/fries the other day and this lady, who didn't order anything, was walking around saying, "I'll eat those fries if you don't want them." They were actually pretty nasty, but I don't even like to share food with Erica. It's the caveman instinct. I ate the cardboard fries.

We all ordered burgers/fries the other day and this lady, who didn't order anything, was walking around saying, "I'll eat those fries if you don't want them." They were actually pretty nasty, but I don't even like to share food with Erica. It's the caveman instinct. I ate the cardboard fries.

haha that sounds like JB. He does not like to share his food. Sometimes I just want a bite of his dessert but he always tells me to get my own. I think part of the reason he does that is because he knows I will only eat one bite and then he gets a second dessert.

haha that sounds like JB. He does not like to share his food. Sometimes I just want a bite of his dessert but he always tells me to get my own. I think part of the reason he does that is because he knows I will only eat one bite and then he gets a second dessert.

Dont believe the lies everybody. I let her taste everything I order. I just dont like tasting other peoples food. Its a kind gesture, but not for me.

What I dont get is when someone wants you to take a drink their drink. No thanks. keep your germs for yourself lol

<----- germ freak
this thread suddenly gave me the shivers

Rain forecasted for another charity tournament monday. 6 tournaments this year, 5 rainy days.

So here I am at 6am on a Saturday ready to go running only to be advised by the BF that I shouldn't be going by myself :sad:

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

So here I am at 6am on a Saturday ready to go running only to be advised by the BF that I shouldn't be going by myself :sad:

Sounds like he just volunteered himself to be your partner. :D

What I dont get is when someone wants you to take a drink their drink. No thanks. keep your germs for yourself lol

That is just nasty!!

so uncle daddy has a customer who's daughter is getting married soon, and they wanted him to pressure wash all their decks, as well as their carport and garage. the carport and garage need to be repainted next week, so i've been helping him out with this job. spent all day pressure washing yesterday and today i was filling the cracks in the carport and garage with some concrete patch. i just noticed that i had a big glob of this patch on my forearm that's all hardened up. no matter what i do to get it off it pulls the hairs on my arms and it's driving me nuts!

That sucks TC. I know exactly how you feel. Break out the scissors and cut the hair. Either way you're going to lose it so might as well go without tugging it out. It's always an interesting conversation starter as well, "Why is there a patch of hair missing from your arm?" :D

That sucks TC. I know exactly how you feel. Break out the scissors and cut the hair. Either way you're going to lose it so might as well go without tugging it out. It's always an interesting conversation starter as well, "Why is there a patch of hair missing from your arm?" :D

done and done!! i like your style dirt!

so uncle daddy has a customer who's daughter is getting married soon, and they wanted him to pressure wash all their decks, as well as their carport and garage. the carport and garage need to be repainted next week, so i've been helping him out with this job. spent all day pressure washing yesterday and today i was filling the cracks in the carport and garage with some concrete patch. i just noticed that i had a big glob of this patch on my forearm that's all hardened up. no matter what i do to get it off it pulls the hairs on my arms and it's driving me nuts![/QUOTE

put some corn oil or cooking oil on it. Let it sit and it will come right off. This also works for paint and stain.

put some corn oil or cooking oil on it. Let it sit and it will come right off. This also works for paint and stain.

never knew that, thanks clam!!! my brother stop by to see you today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back