It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

Nice! It's about time after the in. out, in, out saga.
I kno wI know, sorr about that, I just had to make sure it worked. I always make sure I have a parachute before I jump
Awesome!! Glad your onboard man! Even if you are a Panthers fan! haha
better than being a Cowboys fan! hahah
Great to hear, buddy! When are you thinking of arriving/leaving?

Coming in on friday and I think leaving monday.

Ok, so its official, I AM IN! I am waiting on Uncle Daddy to make his decision. I told him he has til monday, then I am just going to reserve it for myself. If he does not go, is there anyone looking for a roomie???

I may be looking for a roomie myself, I've paid a deposit for Dano and I but it may not be in the cards for him. I've asked him to let me know by Monday as well so if Monday comes and goes and both of us are looking I'll shack up with ya!

I may be looking for a roomie myself, I've paid a deposit for Dano and I but it may not be in the cards for him. I've asked him to let me know by Monday as well so if Monday comes and goes and both of us are looking I'll shack up with ya!

Sweet buddy!!! Sounds good to me!

Feel the outing love!!! :love:

Ok, so its official, I AM IN! I am waiting on Uncle Daddy to make his decision. I told him he has til monday, then I am just going to reserve it for myself. If he does not go, is there anyone looking for a roomie???

glad to have you aboard, finally!!!

Dont listen to him, he has a BROMANCE going on with Thanks.

don't hate One, there's plenty of my hawaiian shirts to be loved by all

glad to have you aboard, finally!!!

don't hate One, there's plenty of my hawaiian shirts to be loved by all

hahaha, I havent heard of the Hawaiin shirts. I am glad to be on board....finally!!! I wasnt doing it on purpose, I am not a drama queen

Woo-Hoo this is awesome news! Just let me now when you need me to email you over the room confirmation information.

hahaha, glad you are excited, I KNOW I AM!!! hehe. I will let you know the deal on monday. Just waiting to see what Uncle Daddy says. Either way, I am in!

Oh no! I hope Dano can make it I have been looking forward to meeting him.

great news little brother!!! i'm glad you are in for this one, you won't want to miss it, and you're gonna meet some of the finest folks around!! our road trip is shaping up to be something special.

It will be "special" the second your arse hits the seat in the car.

Oh no! I hope Dano can make it I have been looking forward to meeting him.

I hope he can too GG. I know he's going to try everything in his power to make it happen. I'll know for sure Monday.

btw...as if you haven't figured it out by now, looks like the wives are out for this one....schucks. hehe. I kid, I kid.

Cool Beans Mr. T. :act-up:
I'm just tryin to catch up on things here. Been out of town with cycle gatherings , car show & such, havn't been home on a weekend last couple of weeks. I know life sucks for me. LMAO

Cool Beans Mr. T. :act-up:
I'm just tryin to catch up on things here. Been out of town with cycle gatherings , car show & such, havn't been home on a weekend last couple of weeks. I know life sucks for me. LMAO

Yeah, you got it rough...haha. Now I will get to see my old driver going 330 yards....thats something I never got to see. hahaha

Ok so my lovely wife just gave me a new Cleveland 50* CG14 for my birthday... so I now have a RH 49* Cleveland Niblick I am going to donate as a prize for something for this outing. Not sure if we should come up with a game, or if it will be the "nightly chipping contest" prize, but I'll bring it with me. I have only hit it maybe 30 times, not including chips. So it is basically brand new.

Ok so my lovely wife just gave me a new Cleveland 50* CG14 for my birthday... so I now have a RH 49* Cleveland Niblick I am going to donate as a prize for something for this outing. Not sure if we should come up with a game, or if it will be the "nightly chipping contest" prize, but I'll bring it with me. I have only hit it maybe 30 times, not including chips. So it is basically brand new.

dude, that's awesome!! i'm sure we can come up with a contest or a game of some sort! very generous of you, and i'm sure someone will be stoked to have the opportunity to score that!!

Cool stuff, rb! I'm sure we can think up something good ;)

Thanks rb....awfully kind of you

You're a gentleman and a scholar rb, thank you for your generosity!

Awesome stuff rb!!

One-T, are you official now?

Back