THP Summer Issue Available for Preorder & Spring Issue Sells Out

Thank you for the kind words hawk.

The layout of this one is even better.

I heard the Sligo ad is really cool as well...hehe
Thank you for the kind words hawk.

The layout of this one is even better.

We want to thank the continued preorders of the magazine. At the rate we are going, the Summer Issue featuring Fred Couples will sell out before it becomes available next week. Thank you again.

I love how paypal makes everything so simple!

ok just pre-ordered mine too! I missed out on the first two, I'm not missing out on this one! thanks THP, JB and GG!

Thank you all for your continued support. Magazine should be out any day now and we are almost already sold out. I guess Fred Couples has fans everywhere...haha. Thank you all again!

I knew I was forgetting something!

Ordered, I'd have been depressed had I missed out!

OH, this is exciting! I can't wait! This kind of sneaked up on me.

this one almost got away from me. ordered! can't wait!

Once again Im not sure if ordered or not. doh

LOL, I don't have any record of you ordering one yet. If for some reason I find you order this one and then realized you already ordered one I will refund your money.

lol ok thanks GG! Again. Putting my order in!

Talk about being asleep at the switch wow I just ordered mine. I know it won't be here in time for my next session but at least it will be on it's way

The magazines will be shipping Monday or Tuesday to everybody. We hope you enjoy them. Apparently Freddy sells, because we are just about sold out of this one and we do not even have them in stock yet. Thank you all.

sweet cant wait!

Great news! How many were printed this time JB? I can't wait to see the finished product.

Great news! How many were printed this time JB? I can't wait to see the finished product.

Too many. Ha! The exact number will be out next week. But the amount was not enough evidently...haha

Great. Sounds like they are going to have to plant a whole lotta trees for this mag!

when can we expect these again (the summer issue that is)?

Back