THP Radio - Taylormade Ghost

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
ITR is back this week with their weekly show and it is filled with information. THP welcomes a special guest from Taylormade Golf on to discuss the Ghost Putter.

Tour Issue Ghost

On this episode:
Huge Contest at FL Golf Outing & Demo Day
Demo Day & Pre-Release Equipment
Taylormade Ghost Putter on Tour
What is next for Ghost Franchise
and so much more.

As always you can listen to it streaming right here as well as download it from here. The show is also available at ITunes & Podcast.com

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=9984

great show as always!

• Admin
linked to it off the main website!

Listening right now.

Edit: Great listen! I am very excited to hear about the blade ghost. This was a great show.

Last edited:
Listening right now.

Edit: Great listen! I am very excited to hear about the blade ghost. This was a great show.

+1, listend first thing this morning. Another great show.

just listened....fantastic show! Dave Cordero was such an awesome guest...I love hearing about sales stats and marketing numbers. I smell a 'tickle me Elmo' type of hysteia for the Ghost blade when it comes out this fall.

Quote of the show- GG with 'I'm going to eat my weight!'

I love interviews with the equipment reps. Great show guys!

re: Ghost - Nice job on the getting the scoop from Taylormade! I have to say that after listening to Dave talk about the Corza, I am really interested in checking it out. Can't wait to hear about the contest, too!

re: Demo Day - Getting to play top secret pre-release equipment is awesome!

I love interviews with the equipment reps. Great show guys!

re: Ghost - Nice job on the getting the scoop from Taylormade! I have to say that after listening to Dave talk about the Corza, I am really interested in checking it out. Can't wait to hear about the contest, too!

re: Demo Day - Getting to play top secret pre-release equipment is awesome!

We are pretty stoked about getting the pre release stuff for everyone too. But be prepared to sign some forms because this is definitely top secret info.

just listened....fantastic show! Dave Cordero was such an awesome guest...I love hearing about sales stats and marketing numbers. I smell a 'tickle me Elmo' type of hysteia for the Ghost blade when it comes out this fall.

Quote of the show- GG with 'I'm going to eat my weight!'

I should have multi quoted, oops!

I LOVE bruschetta and to have a bruschetta bar is just crazy. Everyone better get there fast or I will eat it all. Oh and the cannoli's which are possibly my favorite pastry ever.

One of my first responses to the menu was 'you had me at bruschetta bar' so you and I will be fighting over that all night lol.

I LOVE bruschetta and to have a bruschetta bar is just crazy. Everyone better get there fast or I will eat it all. Oh and the cannoli's which are possibly my favorite pastry ever.

We are pretty stoked about getting the pre release stuff for everyone too. But be prepared to sign some forms because this is definitely top secret info.

*packs top-secret pen*

One of my first responses to the menu was 'you had me at bruschetta bar' so you and I will be fighting over that all night lol.

haha I saw your response and it made me laugh. When I was at the Nike Oven they had this amazing bruschetta appetizer and I ate an entire tray when other people were taking pictures.

that was good!

did you realize yall said paula won with it then about 5-10 seconds later GG said OH paula creamer won with it! haha

very interested in the blade version, so i can start a little ghost putter collection :D

Dateline Palm Beach Gardens Florida: Paramedics were summoned to the PGA National Resort and Spa where a young lady went ballistic at a brushetta bar and was trying to eat her weight of the delicious appetizer. In speaking a witness he commented "all of us were on the other side of the restaurant trying to peel Kevin off the OEM Wheel of Destiny and she went to the bar and just attacked it. It was like nothing I have ever seen."

LOL!!!

I would love to see those Ghost putters. That is really awesome.

Great show JB. Now I'm gonna have to try one of those dang ghosts. I have been fighting it but now the temptation is just too much!

Oh my, I'll be counting down the days till the Daytona Ghost contest!

Great show guys and yall always have the scoop, i just see it now Golf.com reports new ghost putter...a un-named source has reported that TaylorMade Golf will be releasing a Daytona Ghost model

Great show guys and yall always have the scoop, i just see it now Golf.com reports new ghost putter...a un-named source has reported that TaylorMade Golf will be releasing a Daytona Ghost model

come on kia ma version! lol

God i hope not im in love with my ghost and if they bring out a Kia Ma edition im going broke

God i hope not im in love with my ghost and if they bring out a Kia Ma edition im going broke

As he said in the interview. It is a Consumer Version coming out. That is different than the Kia Ma line according to them anyway.

thank god, i wonder why they do that cause cant consumers still by some of the Kia Ma stuff?

Back